JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I've been experiencing severe back and shoulder pain for several months along with my left arm being numb. I got tired of my Dr treating me for pulled muscles and carpal tunnel. I got a second opinion and found out I have a tumor that's destroyed a vertebrae in my neck, possibly cancerous. They will be removing the tumor and damaged bone and replacing with a cadaver bone and plates. Hopefully the tumor is benign. I've made financial plans to take care of my wife and kids just in case as there are some pretty serious risks involved. Anyways, if you don't hear from me again then I've moved on.
Best of luck please keep us in the loop when you can.

Hang in there. It isn't like it used to be years ago. ;)
My wife and brother both had it done last year and are doing fine.:)
They open up your back and put in what looks like a set of progressive carburetor linkage.:eek:
Then they jack everything around for the proper spacing and you're good to go. :p
No skateboarding for a couple of weeks though.:D

kmk1012,

I join in prayer with others here asking Father to guide the surgeons hands, to guide their tools and for He, Himself, the Great Physician intercede in the procedure, ensuring its success and your quick recovery. Fathers blessings and healing hand upon you and your family, providing strength, peace and healing through an I filling of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name we stand in the gap on kmk1012's behalf, Amen...

Brother, stay strong and know that Father's hand is upon you and your loved ones.

Hang in there. It isn't like it used to be years ago. ;)
My wife and brother both had it done last year and are doing fine.:)
They open up your back and put in what looks like a set of progressive carburetor linkage.:eek:
Then they jack everything around for the proper spacing and you're good to go. :p
No skateboarding for a couple of weeks though.:D
Scary part is that they are entering through my throat! I might not be able to speak afterwards but, I should be able to type!
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, it's time for bed. I'll post back as soon as I can!

Scary part is that they are entering through my throat! I might not be able to speak afterwards but, I should be able to type!
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, it's time for bed. I'll post back as soon as I can!

15 years ago my wife had neck surgery, they went in through her throat also like many procedures do. Your throat will be sore for about a week but you will be able to speak and you will be advised not to overdo it.
The procedure my wife received was not a fusion, it was a relatively new device called a Pro Disk with a 7 year study at UW.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top