JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope this is the guy. If so as mentioned above we may actually see the scum die if they have the right guy. This case had seemed to be such a mess I was thinking it would never be solved. Again I do hope they have the right guy.

Sounds more like he wanted to see what it was like to kill someone and see if he could get away with it.
Someone like that "normally" would not do it like that. Using only a knife, multiple people in the home at the time. He for some reason known only to him left others there unharmed. Sure sounds like he had a real hate going on for at least one of the girls.

Don't rule out the possibility that they are also still looking for an accomplice (easier for 2 to kill 2 each per floor, than 1 to kill 4 on 2 floors).
It could be a case of entitled arrogance and opportunity to prove superiority.

For your consideration I give you....
Nathan Freudenthal Leopold Jr. (November 19, 1904 – August 29, 1971)[1] and Richard Albert Loeb (/ˈloʊb/; June 11, 1905 – January 28, 1936), usually referred to collectively as Leopold and Loeb, were two wealthy students at the University of Chicago who kidnapped and murdered 14-year-old Bobby Franks in Chicago, Illinois, United States, in May 1924. They committed the murder – characterized at the time as "the crime of the century"[2] – hoping to demonstrate superior intellect,[3] which they believed enabled and entitled them to carry out a "perfect crime" without consequences.

Don't rule out the possibility that they are also still looking for an accomplice (easier for 2 to kill 2 each per floor, than 1 to kill 4 on 2 floors).
It could be a case of entitled arrogance and opportunity to prove superiority.

For your consideration I give you....
Nathan Freudenthal Leopold Jr. (November 19, 1904 – August 29, 1971)[1] and Richard Albert Loeb (/ˈloʊb/; June 11, 1905 – January 28, 1936), usually referred to collectively as Leopold and Loeb, were two wealthy students at the University of Chicago who kidnapped and murdered 14-year-old Bobby Franks in Chicago, Illinois, United States, in May 1924. They committed the murder – characterized at the time as "the crime of the century"[2] – hoping to demonstrate superior intellect,[3] which they believed enabled and entitled them to carry out a "perfect crime" without consequences.
Hitchcock's "Rope" with James Stewart was inspired by that event.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews