JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep we have snow up here in Everson...'bout 2 inches in places , with more coming down...could be a snow day in my future as well.
Current temp is 23 degrees with wind at 19mph...we also have a high wind warning with gusts up to 55 + mph...
( Insert Sammy Hagar reference here...:s0022::D )
Andy

Stay warm and comfy out there Mike and CountryGent...and everyone else here at NWFA Land...
I'm thinking a glass of whiskey later , a warm wool trade blanket , along with a cat and a book , might just be the ticket...:D
Andy

Yep we have snow up here in Everson...'bout 2 inches in places , with more coming down...could be a snow day in my future as well.
Current temp is 23 degrees with wind at 19mph...we also have a high wind warning with gusts up to 55 + mph...
( Insert Sammy Hagar reference here...:s0022::D )
Andy

We haven't even had an early release due to power outage. :( Come on... at least a 2 hr delay.

We haven't even had an early release due to power outage. :( Come on... at least a 2 hr delay.

GKFV.gif

:s0110:

Looks like Cave Junction SW OR USA is going to get some. Dunno yet how much. Will advise.

Edited Extra Monday morning: We got just a dusting. All gone now except on some cars. That is all.

Last Edited:
I went out to put on my studs this afternoon in prep for my climb over the pass tomorrow...only to find that the guy sold me the wrong bolt pattern wheels. Depending on the roads I may end up having to pull the rubber off and put them on a set that DO fit. I'm really glad the guy could count to 4, but 4x100 and 4x130 make a world of difference.

Last Edited:
I scoff at the weather advisory, now that i have a good generator

I'm so glad we put a generator in years ago. With that and a woodstove, the nasty winter storms are less troublesome.

I just wheel-barrowed up enough wood for the night. From what I'm seeing, it shouldn't be too nasty of a spell, but it is better to be ready that not. :)

I'm so glad we put a generator in years ago. With that and a woodstove, the nasty winter storms are less troublesome.

I just wheel-barrowed up enough wood for the night. From what I'm seeing, it shouldn't be too nasty of a spell, but it is better to be ready that not. :)

me too!, I was out this morning piling up wood on the back porch,, nice and toasty right now watching the Superbowl..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top