JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Show your support for their support!

Our supporting vendors are a great encouragement to us all. They go out of their way to help our events be exciting, rewarding and a special kind of day. Our biggest THANK YOU to each of them!

So stop by their stores and let them know you appreciate their support of Trash No Land and Recreational Shooting!

This cleanup will include $800 worth of free prizes!

Donations requested, but not required. To benefit Trash No Land in our efforts to promote Stewardship in Recreational Shooting.

Thank you!

I always stop in at Sportsmans when I'm down that way.;)

Trash No Land Appreciates our Co-Sponsor, WA State Department of Natural Resources, for their help and support of our cleanup event Saturday, Aug 12th, 2017.

Our DNR support team, for Yacolt Burn State Forest, is from the Pacific Cascade Region offices. They work diligently to provide quality recreation for all who visit our great forest and may very well be the best team in the State!

The DNR Mission: "In partnership with citizens and governments, the Washington State DNR provides innovative leadership and expertise to ensure environmental protection, public safety, perpetual funding for schools and communities, and a rich quality of life."

So when you're out for a day of recreation and you see a DNR employee, give them a Thumbs UP, a High Five, a Hand Shake and a big THANK YOU for the work they do for you! They deserve it!

Find our more about Yacolt Burn State Forest at: http://www.dnr.wa.gov/Yacolt

DNR New.jpg

I'd really like to make one of these cleanups. I've got a schedule conflict on this one, but seeing if maybe I can rearrange things so I can join you folks. Maybe, just maybe, I'll see you there.

Looks like I can make this work, so I'll see you folks on Saturday.

@Cogs, I can be available to help where needed - cleanup, whatever is needed. I'm going to try and get there early.

I need a trailer!!! Somehow, I need to get this little shuttle bus up to the Mntn.

Pro Caliber, of Vancouver, is donating the use of this sweet ride for the day to shuttle people to/from the upper parking lot. But I don't have a trailer to haul it!

They will let me know, tomorrow, if they can provide the trailer. I have hitch & 2" ball and can tow behind my Colorado. I need to pick it up Friday afternoon and return by Sunday.

It measures @ 5 ft x 11 ft.
ATV1.jpg

I need a trailer!!! Somehow, I need to get this little shuttle bus up to the Mntn.

Pro Caliber, of Vancouver, is donating the use of this sweet ride for the day to shuttle people to/from the upper parking lot. But I don't have a trailer to haul it!

They will let me know, tomorrow, if they can provide the trailer. I have hitch & 2" ball and can tow behind my Colorado. I need to pick it up Friday afternoon and return by Sunday.

It measures @ 5 ft x 11 ft.

I only have a 4x6 - sold all the others with the guns.

Maybe uhaul?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads