JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I really need, is a shuttle driver and/or a vehicle/golf cart/ATV for shuffling people to/from the parking lot up at the Mtn Bike Trailhead parking lot. It's about a quarter mile up from the pit on regular groomed gravel road. There is a lot of parking available up there, along with a restroom, and little parking down at the pit.

If anyone can provide this service, let me know. I'm also hoping to get Pro Caliber, Vancouver, to donate an ATV for the day. If so, we'll only need a driver.

Bill

Sporting Systems, Vancouver, just posted this in the Trash No Land Facebook Event page...

"At times, the loudest thing you'll hear...are these ringing and dropping as we spank them with a stack of suppressed goodies. We're bringing a bunch of steel, poppers, knockdown plates, gongs and more."

20663783_10214327244638784_2327989725839713957_n.jpg
Donations requested but not required.

I'm carpooling up with another member so will not have a car.

I'm willing to help with whatever I can though.
Thanks, Joe! Will need a parking attendant and someone to help with food prep.

Parking attendant will help direct cars where to park and coordinate with the shuttle driver (I'll provide the two-way radios).

Food prep will be stuck in the kitchen with Bryan and help with the set up, table layout, coffee, buffet line and so forth.

Let me know if you or anyone else can help in these areas.

Thanks!

Sporting Systems, Vancouver, just posted this in the Trash No Land Facebook Event page...

"At times, the loudest thing you'll hear...are these ringing and dropping as we spank them with a stack of suppressed goodies. We're bringing a bunch of steel, poppers, knockdown plates, gongs and more."

Donations requested but not required.

I can donate a bunch of hand loaded sub-sonic 9mm if needed.

Show your support for their support!

Our supporting vendors are a great encouragement to us all. They go out of their way to help our events be exciting, rewarding and a special kind of day. Our biggest THANK YOU to each of them!

So stop by their stores and let them know you appreciate their support of Trash No Land and Recreational Shooting!

This cleanup will include $800 worth of free prizes!

Donations requested, but not required. To benefit Trash No Land in our efforts to promote Stewardship in Recreational Shooting.

Thank you!

All Supporting Vendors.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews