JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was introduced to Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube by wichaka, and have just recieved my order from Brownells. He swears by it for keeping his weapons lubed, and we put some in my 51 Colt we worked on. It really seemed to work well, and I was sold on it. I just wanted to ask if anyone else used it, and what they think of it. Also to let anyone who hadnt heard of it know that its pretty good stuff!

A light grease that stays where it's put, won't migrate to other parts. The areas of your gun that need lubrication stay lubri-cated. One drop from the pin point syringe on each slide rail reduces friction and wear; helps your pistol work eas- ier and stay cleaner longer. Will not attract and hold contami- nants.

SPECS: 10cc syringe. Valve top applicator.

Yeah I bought two tubes of it, so I should be set for a while! So far I like it alot, it's pretty much replaced the Break Free that I have used for years. You still need oil for a few things here and there, but the Wilson Ultima Lube pretty much covers everything. Thanks for the feedback Natty!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top