JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread is pretty timely as I am looking at land parcels beyond our current acreage. I have pretty deep roots here in Oregon, so the immediate area would make sense. I don't really want to move, yet again, but I am looking to buy some chunks of land and I fear this state may be headed to the same fate suffered by our friends in the Golden State. So, as such, I find myself looking elsewhere for said backup acreage.

I like Idaho, a lot, and it would make the most sense for us for a variety of reasons. I spent some time over that way when I lived in Eastern Oregon (loved eastern Oregon) and explored parts of Idaho whilst there (liked most of it). I've also explored, albeit to a lesser extent, in northwestern Nevada (roughly south of Lake County and thereabouts) and dug the area too. Both states have decent tax laws, great gun laws and, in some places, reasonable land prices.

So, will I bail now? No. But I'll be honest that I am casting my gaze eastward as an option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top