JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also think about all the restrictions that NFA weapons have regarding travel from state to state.
And...what about the states that don't allow NFA...i.e. California or Washington State?

The thing with laws like this is their enforce-ability. (Is that a word?). Anyway, if a million of us decide that we simply aren't going to pay a $200 tax stamp for a weapon we already own, what exactly is the government going to do about it? Put us in jail? Good luck with that one. The quickest way to a second American revolution would be to start with onerous laws that the masses of people do not want. Those a**hats in Washington DC are supposed to be working for us. Not that other way around.

So if I have to put an AR or other black rifle on the NFA registry that is "grandfathered" then I can convert it to full auto, short barreled, and suppressed right? and since it is "grandfathered" that means no registration fee... kinda like a war trophy bring back. :s0112: That would upset both the current NFA owners for ruining the market and fineswine.

My point was, isn't this $200 tax how it started in Great Britain' Australia........ Then they GOT'em all
WWW (dot) info wars (dot) com. Everyone has to understand, if we don't confront and call all these "politicians" out Peacefully! we will loose these rights.

Has anyone here ever read Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin? And my latest trip to the outdoor store made me wonder' all types of people' couples' and what appeared to me to be soon to be first time buyers. If they , Meaning our lawmakers, outlaw (anything) holding more than ten rounds, do any of you think that these new owners know the meaning of Tyranny and why we have the second amendment?? Will they just "hand everything over" because of conditioning?

My point was, isn't this $200 tax how it started in Great Britain' Australia........ Then they GOT'em all
WWW (dot) info wars (dot) com. Everyone has to understand, if we don't confront and call all these "politicians" out Peacefully! we will loose these rights.

DON'T BE THE SHEEP BE THE SHEPHERDS, STAND UP AND VOICE YOUR OPINION STRONGLY

And bilstaf, that is why we have forums such as this. The fact that we are a group that is actually conversing about this very subject. They few of "them" despise that we are knowledgeable and will speak out peacefully! Sign the petition at WWW (dot) infowars (dot) com The time to exercise our freedom of speech is now!

I think Feinstein is throwing a whole mess of restrictions against the wall just to see what sticks. The problem with requiring NFA registration for AWs is the cost. It would cost the federal government a lot of money and my guess is this item won't "stick"

Banning the sale of new firearms while allowing the already owned to be grandfathered would be much cheaper. It's a game they are playing - hit you with super tough laws that freak everyone out, then pass less strict laws and everyone is relieved.

I accidentally brought a knife through security at the airport. The knife found its way into my backpack because I had recently moved. You know how at the end of a move you just throw whatever you can into whatever you can find? Well the knife went into the bag last minute and I didn't know it until the TSA found it.

They took the knife and my information and let me go about my trip. A month later I get a letter from the DHS that says I have to pay a $10,000 fine - HOLY CRAP! There is phone number on the letter that says "call with any questions" - I picked up the phone:) The nice woman I talked to said that she would be happy to settle the matter over the phone with a fine payment of $125. Let's see, $10,000 or $125, I think I will gladly pay you $125, which I did.

I hung up the phone and was so relieved the ordeal was over especially since I got off for a mere $125! What a huge victory for me.

Then I realized they just scammed me. The $125 fine was all they wanted to collect in the first place. But if they had asked for $125 in the first place I would have been annoyed and probably tried to fight it. By asking for $10K first I was more than happy to pay $125.

That's what Feinstein is doing - She's asking for $10k knowing that we will freak out - then when the $125 offer comes out we will snatch it up and be happy.

Don't give them a dime - feed ‘em beans!

I think Feinstein is throwing a whole mess of restrictions against the wall just to see what sticks. The problem with requiring NFA registration for AWs is the cost. It would cost the federal government a lot of money and my guess is this item won't "stick"

Banning the sale of new firearms while allowing the already owned to be grandfathered would be much cheaper. It's a game they are playing - hit you with super tough laws that freak everyone out, then pass less strict laws and everyone is relieved.

I accidentally brought a knife through security at the airport. The knife found its way into my backpack because I had recently moved. You know how at the end of a move you just throw whatever you can into whatever you can find? Well the knife went into the bag last minute and I didn't know it until the TSA found it.

They took the knife and my information and let me go about my trip. A month later I get a letter from the DHS that says I have to pay a $10,000 fine - HOLY CRAP! There is phone number on the letter that says "call with any questions" - I picked up the phone:) The nice woman I talked to said that she would be happy to settle the matter over the phone with a fine payment of $125. Let's see, $10,000 or $125, I think I will gladly pay you $125, which I did.

I hung up the phone and was so relieved the ordeal was over especially since I got off for a mere $125! What a huge victory for me.

Then I realized they just scammed me. The $125 fine was all they wanted to collect in the first place. But if they had asked for $125 in the first place I would have been annoyed and probably tried to fight it. By asking for $10K first I was more than happy to pay $125.

That's what Feinstein is doing - She's asking for $10k knowing that we will freak out - then when the $125 offer comes out we will snatch it up and be happy.

Don't give them a dime - feed ‘em beans!

Oh ya Feinstein, the one who was PRO GUN when some very evil people tried to take her out? Now she is ANTI Second Amendment???? She is also on VIDEO regarding her PRO GUN statement when she needed protection and didn't have tax payer protection!

Lets estimate there are 10 million of the so called Assault rifles on her list. (remember we made 6 million M1 carbines alone and HUGE numbers of them are floating around the US and have been since 1945) let see how long would it that the US Government to process 10 million NFA registrations? 10 years? 20 years? at the rate they process NFA transactions now it would take 50 years.

Lets estimate there are 10 million of the so called Assault rifles on her list. (remember we made 6 million M1 carbines alone and HUGE numbers of them are floating around the US and have been since 1945) let see how long would it that the US Government to process 10 million NFA registrations? 10 years? 20 years? at the rate they process NFA transactions now it would take 50 years.

$200 tax x 10 Million might help balance the budget and prevent falling off the fiscal cliff!

Also think about all the restrictions that NFA weapons have regarding travel from state to state.
And...what about the states that don't allow NFA...i.e. California or Washington State?

You might want to let the ATF know that all the NFA items they have approved in WA that they are "not allowed". Make sure to tell all the legal owners the same thing..............

What restriction on which items while traveling?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews