JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will take a day or a few days depending shipping and your roads situation, but you can onto Amazon and order some. Have them shipped directly to you, I keep types on hand medical, chemical and just use.

Here is a link whether a wet cloth over your nose and mouth helps, SURVIVING IN ARGENTINA: Surviving Fires: Fire Shelter and Wet Cloths some people actually argue against it, but in an emergency I would use one vs nothing, something is better than nothing. The trick is to wrap something around your face like a wash cloth and tie it in the back thereby covering mouth and nose completely.

Q: Will a wet towel or bandana provide any help?

A: A wet towel or bandana may provide some help but it will be very limited. Since wet towels or bandanas may not be sealed to the face and their capacity to filter very small particles is unknown, they will likely provide little protecti

check out this google link for pdf file from state of NC and CO

Google

There really is no where to go. I've had a headache from the smoke since Saturday, and it is hard to breathe.

Staying inside is about all we can do.

I'm in the Applegate and it's pretty much zero viz after 100 yards.

I'm in Grants Pass. May God bless us all, Mike

Folks
PM your mail addresses and I'll send each of you fifty dust masks.
These are premium HARBOR FREIGHT 93482 masks .
I'll check here and my pm in the morning.

Rick, that is a kind and generous offer. My wife and I are okay here and have particulate masks and other respiratory gear if we need them. We're just mostly staying inside for convenience.

Our prayers are going out to ALL OF YOU GOING THRU THIS!!!!!!!!! Stay safe y'all!!!!!!

I hope it is contained soon, the electrical wires goin thru there help supply a good portion of Western Washington

We are east of Grants Pass in the West Medford area and the smoke has been bad most of the week. This weekend it was beginning to clear up and we could actually see some blue sky in the day and stars at night

Attached are a couplel of pics earlier this week..and we are 30 miles or so east of the closest fires

Both are on the same road about the same areas 2 different days...There is a large hill in the back ground less than 1 mile away

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top