JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have noticed what seams to be a big amount of you guys on here live in Vancouver (NOT Canada!)

Coincident?
Got some local gun shops that is very good to you and hence gotten a well armed population?
Just like to tease the Oregonians with good deals?

Or...

Anyone know?

Unlike Oregon, have a plethora of unique, fine local dining establishments ~ Applebees, Olive Garden, Red Robin, Shari's to name a few.

We have sales tax on used vehicles which really helps boost the local economy.

I can walk into a walmart in a bathrobe and look less trashy than 50% of the people inside.

You don't have to drive all over town to find a meth dealer, just walk up the street.

You'll be able to upgrade to the newest technology every few months if you leave your Cell phone, gps or cd player in your car overnight.

Apartments are legally obligated to replace the carpet every 7 years.

We *had* state owned and run liquor stores. Tax on liquor, tax on sale = Less taxes to pay on something else and helps boost local economy.

If you hate carrying change there are dispensaries at ever highway off-ramp manned by public servants about 12 hours per day.

You can recycle your cans at any public park. They are manned by public servants 24hrs a day.

There are many reasons to live here... these are just a few.

Vancouver, the red-headed step-child or Portland, Oregon...

Which is the red-headed step-child of San Francisco...

Which is the black sheep of the entire United States.

Sounds like a delightful place!
Maybe I should come down and visit sometime. And pick up some good, used guns while there since the majority of the classifieds seams to be from Vancouver...

That's pretty damned funny right there Mr. Honda! I thought you were seriuos at first....Sheri's, Applebee's......We've certainly got all those quality amenities down here in the part of OR. I live in.

There does seem to be quite a few desirable fire arms in the classifieds from up there though. It get to drooling over a fine piece of weponry on a regular basis only to then notice it's to the north.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads