JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock-vs-1911.jpg
:eek:

Ditch both 1911 and Glock and shoot a Hipoint pistol. It is true American made, single stack polymer frame, and built like tank. Peace for everyone. Hey it has a fully adjustable rear sight! It can even handle P+ ammo, too!

I will gladly accept the reduction of capacity if it means something I can actually HIT MY TARGET with. 1911's I can hit, Glocks I can't hit a barn from inside.

There are people and cases where they're the right choice... I'm just not one of 'em.

I'm a big 45acp fan boy but I wouldn't want to get shot by either or them.
QFT. I'm not aware of *anyone,* *ever,* saying "Yeah, he ONLY shot me with a .22!" and an old boardmate was Responding Officer at a One Shot Stop with a lousy .25ACP where even though the guy lived, it's a safe bet he wished he hadn't. (Would YOU wanna live after having your Unmentionables turned into hamburger? Not me, unless they can figure out how to clone me a replacement set...)

C'mon - meet in the middle - get one of those polymer double stack BUL 1911s kimber was importing years back :D

Its as ugly as a glock without the lineage in curtain rods and entrenching tools :D

What makes a 1911 better is the trigger . I love the 1911 and own several high end types but other than the trigger not much is that "better"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads