JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll leave this one here to celebrate lol

IMG_1482.jpeg

@Andy54Hawken since OP is no longer with us, bless his soul, can we change the title to "Which gun is better than the Hi-Point C9"?
I propose we do a which gun is worse than a high point. I know several.

Jennings for starters. Polish Wanad p83. I own one of those and wrestle with my conscience if selling it or giving it away would be an immoral act. It will cut you. I didn't know 9 makarov could be brutally punishing until I fired that.

Again going with "what defines better?"

My P10C being a direct competitor to a G19 seems to be a much better, more overbuilt firearm. The chamber end of the barrel is thicker, the front of the slide where the guide rod sits is beefier as well. With very Glock-like controls for much less money, I might be tempted to say it's the better gun, however glock's biggest advantage has been and always will be it's magazine cross compatibility between models and it's monstrous aftermarket. It'll be really REALLY long before anything actually dethrones the Glock 19 from the #1 spot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top