JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
glock-vs-1911.jpg
:eek:

Ditch both 1911 and Glock and shoot a Hipoint pistol. It is true American made, single stack polymer frame, and built like tank. Peace for everyone. Hey it has a fully adjustable rear sight! It can even handle P+ ammo, too!

I will gladly accept the reduction of capacity if it means something I can actually HIT MY TARGET with. 1911's I can hit, Glocks I can't hit a barn from inside.

There are people and cases where they're the right choice... I'm just not one of 'em.

I'm a big 45acp fan boy but I wouldn't want to get shot by either or them.
QFT. I'm not aware of *anyone,* *ever,* saying "Yeah, he ONLY shot me with a .22!" and an old boardmate was Responding Officer at a One Shot Stop with a lousy .25ACP where even though the guy lived, it's a safe bet he wished he hadn't. (Would YOU wanna live after having your Unmentionables turned into hamburger? Not me, unless they can figure out how to clone me a replacement set...)

C'mon - meet in the middle - get one of those polymer double stack BUL 1911s kimber was importing years back :D

Its as ugly as a glock without the lineage in curtain rods and entrenching tools :D

What makes a 1911 better is the trigger . I love the 1911 and own several high end types but other than the trigger not much is that "better"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads