JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no doubt you know that calling someone "bud" is insulting. You just contradicted yourself in that you are not looking to offend. It is fine but I now stand by my belief that what I say is just stating a fact.

You tell the world you will ignore the law then you are seen as an outlaw. Join us in a fight against this law and we will defeat it. Use that hate filled energy you have for that law to go after the law makers with a boycott. Money is power, Bloomberg money brought this law to us so let's teach them what it's really going to cost.

Everyone here could write a short letter to the editorial pages of the oregonian, the albany democrat hearld or the Eugene register guard and voice your support of a boycott over the corrupted process giving us sb941.

Use all that energy we fight each other with to go after the corrupt.

You tell the world you will ignore the law then you are seen as an outlaw. Join us in a fight against this law and we will defeat it. Use that hate filled energy you have for that law to go after the law makers with a boycott. Money is power, Bloomberg money brought this law to us so let's teach them what it's really going to cost.

Everyone here could write a short letter to the editorial pages of the oregonian, the albany democrat hearld or the Eugene register guard and voice your support of a boycott over the corrupted process giving us sb941.

Use all that energy we fight each other with to go after the corrupt.

Just forget what I said and take the above post to heart. I get frustrated but the energy does need to be directed properly or we are all alone and angry.

True Koda, my point is that if you aren't willing to give your life for gun rights in this country, we will probably lose them(it's simply history). It's a matter of time, how much time? No idea, could be another 100 years. Rights will be slowly whittled away on our current pace. But a massive event (draught, famine, world war) could change all this.
Heretic, forgive me for the harsh words.

We won't lose anything unless we give up. It's up to us and we can make a difference. You guys know the power of the net, we can reach out now more than man ever has. Facebook, Twitter and all the sites you go to are monitored so every time yo say boycott you have fired a shot at corruption that sticks us with these fugging laws. Chatter alone is a weapon on the net.

We may not even need a boycott if we get everyone talking about it.o_O

We won't lose anything unless we give up. It's up to us and we can make a difference. You guys know the power of the net, we can reach out now more than man ever has. Facebook, Twitter and all the sites you go to are monitored so every time yo say boycott you have fired a shot at corruption that sticks us with these fugging laws. Chatter alone is a weapon on the net.

We may not even need a boycott if we get everyone talking about it.o_O

I sure hope so. We can put up ribbons and keep people informed of the truth via the net rather than just what the media spins. People that are corrupt can be brought into light "at the current pace". Otherwise we are rushing in. People that call for war and quote history clearly have misread/misunderstood that history. We have those pages in those books to learn from...do better. Not say 100 years ago we did this and it worked...not going to work now. Things are very different and we can accomplish things peacefully if we work together.

It may not be the best way to let out our rage but that is what my punching bag is for. The best way to handle this is to show we are no threat. We are the opposite.

Heretic, with folks like you the USA wouldn't be. Too afraid to disobey the laws of the Brittish, thankfully we had folks (founding fathers) who were willing to risk all they had for future generations. Think about "yourself" all you want. You prove my point, our country is in trouble and not getting fixed any time soon.
Even the Founding Fathers obeyed the law until such time as they started the revolution.

Beyond that, there are ways of fighting the system within the system.

Also, it is interesting that you are pointing fingers now. There are a lot more serious infringements on our rights than this law that have been on the books and enforced for decades. So now, when it is a law *you* don't like, everyone who doesn't think your plan to resist is wise, is a defeatist? Brave words.

Even the Founding Fathers obeyed the law until such time as they started the revolution.

Beyond that, there are ways of fighting the system within the system.

Also, it is interesting that you are pointing fingers now. There are a lot more serious infringements on our rights than this law that have been on the books and enforced for decades. So now, when it is a law *you* don't like, everyone who doesn't think your plan to resist is wise, is a defeatist? Brave words.

The words of someone who wants to handle things alone. A violent rampage to show people how mad you are. All that would get us now is fear. The last thing we want is before any fighting happened people to have been misled to fear real patriots and real 2nd amendment supporters. We listen to reason. We listen to each other.

It is sometimes not easy but the only way to get anywhere is to do it the slow hard way. Rushing in would just be a blurb about "anti american terrorist who dies trying to prove he should have a gun". How does that educate anyone? How does it show we are people you WANT living around you. We will step up when help is needed and police are nowhere to be found. We teach that and we will have won. Getting bloody should always be the last thing you think of. This is our home. Hurting our home is not on my agenda. We are not talking about marching into a far off country to invade. This is the place our kids will grow up.

Just think about if you want to be an example for the government and media or a solution to the corruption and lies.

Through reading what's being said here, I think all points are valid, to one degree or another.

I for one, don't believe working within the system is going to change anything, at least nothing much. We just saw how 85% +or- citizens opposing SB941 in Salem did working in the system…to no avail. It's rigged game guys. The (unlawful) bill passed while we were asleep.

I also don't believe that non-compliance is going to work, at least not very well. Some of us may get fined, jailed or worse, lose our weapons.

I'm 61, don't see retirement any time soon and have most of the firearms that I could want or need…barring a Dandy that I must have and don't know it yet:).

I believe that keeping my profile low, although the NSA is reviewing this post as I type, is the best strategy. Don't ask, don't tell.
Revenge is a meal best served up cold.

Will

The dems do not care if you comply or not. Bloomberg paid them to pass it, they did and now Oregon is added to the "common sense" list to be used against other states. They are moving on to the next infringement. Each one makes the next easier.

OK what I failed to put in my post was if you buy a gun and have to defend yourself,the seller would have to go along with telling the police,under oath, that they sold the gun to you prior to these laws going into effect
I recognized about 90% of the guys at the gun shows from Centralia north to the peninsula.Would I sell them a gun without BRC? Not a chance. There are few folks I would do..er.. think about doing that with
The LEO doesn't have to have registration to find out when you bought the gun if they find the prior seller.
And that could be done. They will have the gun and if the prior owner bought at a gun store and the police asked them when they sold it to you. You don't think they are going to tell them the correct date?
IF you never use that gun,until SHTF, for self defense,nothing would ever come of buying it without a BRC

I sure hope so. We can put up ribbons and keep people informed of the truth via the net rather than just what the media spins. People that are corrupt can be brought into light "at the current pace". Otherwise we are rushing in. People that call for war and quote history clearly have misread/misunderstood that history. We have those pages in those books to learn from...do better. Not say 100 years ago we did this and it worked...not going to work now. Things are very different and we can accomplish things peacefully if we work together.

It may not be the best way to let out our rage but that is what my punching bag is for. The best way to handle this is to show we are no threat. We are the opposite.

It's going to shock the world if we peacefully change the way government is corrupting our world. It going to take work but every day you can look in the mirror at someone who fought for what is right. It can't be stressed enough how much power our money has, Bloomberg bought our gun rights for a few million. We can make it cost $100,000,000 with a boycott, those rights they stole are going to cost them if we all work together.

941 did not pass while we were asleep as soon as it was introduced we stepped up and fought.
The problem willseeker was that the vote was bought and paid for. there were more people at the hearings against the bill than there was for it on both occasions.
The last hearing in the rules committee gave enough time but they allowed Penny Oakamoto to bus in enough people to fill the hearing room to where there was no seats left an hour before the hearing started.
Val Hoyle allowed two minutes to speak and had the guts to tell who ever didn't have enough time to finish their testimony to "please" e-mail it to the rules committee and they would read it and put it on record.
They passed the bill on to the house by noon the next day they did not have time to read the backlog of e-mails [over 3,200 against] with only three e-mails for.
Can you say railroad or do you think it was just total disregard for what the people of Oregon wanted. Oh, and the emergency clause was brought up many times but never once addressed.
I am setting here at Gun Runner Arms in Junction City and have been for two weeks now taking signatures to recall Val Hoyle I am doing all I can to tack Val Hoyle's hide to the wall.
She was sent to Salem by the people of her district to represent their thoughts. she has not done so instead she chose to lie to the people.
Get involved with the recall efforts going on keep the e-mails going to your senator and representative if they were part of this slap in the face if you let them get away with this crap it will embolden them to do more, all against the people they represent.

941 did not pass while we were asleep as soon as it was introduced we stepped up and fought.
The problem willseeker was that the vote was bought and paid for. there were more people at the hearings against the bill than there was for it on both occasions.
The last hearing in the rules committee gave enough time but they allowed Penny Oakamoto to bus in enough people to fill the hearing room to where there was no seats left an hour before the hearing started.
Val Hoyle allowed two minutes to speak and had the guts to tell who ever didn't have enough time to finish their testimony to "please" e-mail it to the rules committee and they would read it and put it on record.
They passed the bill on to the house by noon the next day they did not have time to read the backlog of e-mails [over 3,200 against] with only three e-mails for.
Can you say railroad or do you think it was just total disregard for what the people of Oregon wanted. Oh, and the emergency clause was brought up many times but never once addressed.
I am setting here at Gun Runner Arms in Junction City and have been for two weeks now taking signatures to recall Val Hoyle I am doing all I can to tack Val Hoyle's hide to the wall.
She was sent to Salem by the people of her district to represent their thoughts. she has not done so instead she chose to lie to the people.
Get involved with the recall efforts going on keep the e-mails going to your senator and representative if they were part of this slap in the face if you let them get away with this crap it will embolden them to do more, all against the people they represent.
Well said, RW and thanks for taking time to get signatures.:)

The system is corrupt, you can not fight within the system.o_O

I think recall is one of the best responses. Make those who were paid and/or mislead to vote for this law, in turn pay for it by at least trying, and hopefully suceeding in pulling them out of office.

It worked at the federal level; a lot of pols who voted for gun control were voted out of office and now every pol in DC remembers what happened to those who went before them, and they are very reluctant to try it again.

Teach them a lesson they will understand and fear - bring them down from their pedestals.

I think recall is one of the best responses. Make those who were paid and/or mislead to vote for this law, in turn pay for it by at least trying, and hopefully suceeding in pulling them out of office.

It worked at the federal level; a lot of pols who voted for gun control were voted out of office and now every pol in DC remembers what happened to those who went before them, and they are very reluctant to try it again.

Teach them a lesson they will understand and fear - bring them down from their pedestals.

They had no fear in doing sb941 because they run the system you want to work under. I agree that we still should go after them but have a full battle plan in back up.

I gotta be honest and just say 941 was passed at last years election when the anti-gun majority were elected. I saw it then clear as day. No, I'm not bringing up a party line/single issue voter debate I'm just calling it what it is the writing was on the wall, Riley was even paid for by Bloomberg it couldn't have been more obvious last years election had gun control written all over it.

I gotta be honest and just say 941 was passed at last years election when the anti-gun majority were elected. I saw it then clear as day. No, I'm not bringing up a party line/single issue voter debate I'm just calling it what it is the writing was on the wall, Riley was even paid for by Bloomberg it couldn't have been more obvious last years election had gun control written all over it.

No doubt the system is corrupt, it's why I keep pushing to work outside the system. The bunch of shooters in oregon have more money than Bloomberg. There are million and millions in guns and ammo in this state. We are more powerful money wise but he spends his where he can get the most corruption.

Just suppose we get a really good boycott going that keeps millions out of the state. That lost revenue would really make them pay for taking Bloomberg money..."hey boys you took Bloombergs million and lost ten million":D We can do this, we have the net for communication and the heart of honest men who want to make a difference.

The problem with the theory that LE won't enforce the law is that the District Attorneys or city attorneys are the ones who prosecute the cases. There may be some good DA's, assistant DA's and even a few city attorneys, but there are plenty of liberal idiots out there too looking to make a name for themselves. Look at the idiot Floyd Prozanski. I won't even go into the judges. Just saying.

My LE friends want nothing to do with this law, but it can and will go over their heads.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews