JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
T

UOTE="Lance Jacobs, post: 1726583, member: 37148"]What a bunch of utter nonsense. As Ob1 states, this is a long standing Muslim conflict, going back 400 years. You clearly know nothing about the history of the Philippines, to make such totally off-base remarks.

Moro conflict - Wikipedia

Sounds like you swallowed a bunch of Islamic propaganda, while you were in Central Asia. After all, people living in Central Asia would have zero first hand knowledge of what is happening inside the Philippines. They are probably just repeating some BS that their local Iman told them about the conflict, to try to portray the Islamic separatists as being the good guys.
.[/QUOTE]

Zero muslims where I was located, in fact most of them reminisced about their part in the soviet empire. My information comes from corporate geologists who ran survey ops. You can drink the coolaid if you like.

What a bunch of utter nonsense. As Ob1 states, this is a long standing Muslim conflict, going back 400 years. You clearly know nothing about the history of the Philippines, to make such totally off-base remarks.

Moro conflict - Wikipedia

Sounds like you swallowed a bunch of Islamic propaganda, while you were in Central Asia. After all, people living in Central Asia would have zero first hand knowledge of what is happening inside the Philippines. They are probably just repeating some BS that their local Iman told them about the conflict, to try to portray the Islamic separatists as being the good guys.

Zero muslims where I was situated , in fact they reminisced about their place in the old soviet empire. My information comes from corporate geologists who ran survey ops. You can drink the coolaid if you like.

The Philippines and Malaysia both had civil wars in the 40's - 60's supported by communist insurgents. So you could speculate that now as then they're really only waving the flag of guys supplying the guns and ammo.

The President of the Philippines has bragged about killing and torturing people and now want the US out and China in. All while the US counter insurgency operation in the Philippines has been the militaries most successful op on 'the war on terror'.

The Chinese are also conducting similar mining activities in parts of Africa.

As far as the Philippines and Malaysia are concerned. If you know anything about that region and I don't think you do. Unless you're of Chinese descent you do not hold any position of authority in any country in that region, despite the fact that people of Chinese heritage are in the minority in those regions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top