JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quote from article:

"terms of mechanical design, there are few flaws with Glock pistols. If a law enforcement officer, soldier or citizen does exactly what they are supposed to do all of the time with cyborg certainty, there will be no problems with the Glock..."

This sums it up, can't fix stupid or bad training. Some people will never get it.

....don't know about you guys, but I've always believed handling ANY loaded firearm is serious business, and I strive to do "...exactly what they are supposed to do all the time...". Doesn't matter if it's a Glock or any other firearm, being careless and letting your mind wander will get you an AD when you least expect it. It isn't rocket surgery. If you don't pull the trigger, the gun won't go boom. I have three Glocks, two get used for EDC. None has ever AD'd on me.

It isn't the platform.....it's the training, the mindset, and the individual.

Basically people need to treat EVERY firearm with complete respect. Being drunk, lazy, or misinformed is not the way to shoot guns or clean them. Take some classes, LEARN.

Practice picking up your handgun without slipping the booger picker onto the trigger. Set it in front of you and pick it up, over and over again, without looking. Keep that finger off the trigger! ALWAYS safety check when picking up your handgun -- even if you are the only one living in the home and you "know" it is unloaded. All guns are loaded. DO NOT RELY ON MEMORY TO TELL YOU A GUN IS OR ISN'T LOADED. ALWAYS safety check before taking apart your pistol to clean it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top