JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a good gunsmith in the Portland area, hopefully west (like Beaverton, Tigard, Aloha, Hillsboro, FG, etc.) who can do some semi-routine upgrades on a recent model CZ semi-auto pistol. Thanks for any leads.

Less curved trigger among other things that may open up along the way.
Thanks. I asked because we ended up buying new parts from Cajun Gunworks for my wife's P09 and just watched the related videos for assembly and reassembly. Not as simple as the Glack, but certainly easy enough that I could do it.

Similar experience here as what 308 shared. I've done upgrades on quite a few of mine with parts from Cajun Gun Works and CZ Custom. With the videos that are online, and a little patience for someone with basic mechanical inclination, and a few tools, it's not too hard. Reassembling a CZ decocker sear cage was a little more difficult, but still not bad.

You guys are filling me with some confidence. And Cajun Gun Works is exactly where I intend to buy the trigger (if I don't bend this one flatter).

Last Edited:
You guys are filling me with some confidence. And Cajun Gun Works is exactly where I intend to buy the trigger (if I don't bend this one flatter).
Not in the metro area but well worth the drive, Mcluskey Arms down in Eugene knows CZ's. They have done 3 full cajun kits for me a 97, SP01 and P09.The SP01 and 97 are nicer than my factory Shadow 2 now. You will be happy with any cajun parts you put into your CZ.

Not in the metro area but well worth the drive, Mcluskey Arms down in Eugene knows CZ's. They have done 3 full cajun kits for me a 97, SP01 and P09.The SP01 and 97 are nicer than my factory Shadow 2 now. You will be happy with any cajun parts you put into your CZ.
Thanks to you and few others who reached out to recommend Cajun, and a few links on how-to. It's starting to look like I have the tools and basic skills to make the mod myself (now that others have pointed the way and provided me with a bit of confidence). Open up the radius of the curve and grind polish off the end so it still clears the trigger guard.

Vehicles, guns or guitars - very few of my toys (if any) remain un-modified.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top