JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I grew up with a skateboard in hand. Roller skates and then blades never were a huge thing and I was too old for the scooter phase.

Now having said that, those stupid things look like death traps. No length on the wheel base...

This and parkour will eliminate a good percentage of the next generation.

'Bout time! Our society has been keeping the dumb ones from eliminating themselves and the gene pool is all contaminated!

Not entirely surprising since most airlines already ban certain lithium ion batteries, such as laptop batteries, from checked baggage. There are plenty of videos out there of laptops going up in flames when the battery fails. And, you may recall, it was a shipment of lithium ion batteries that took down a UPS 747-400 in Dubai in 2010, killing both pilots. Since then, airlines have been very concerned about them.

As for the boards themselves, well, I'd take a skateboard over those any time. These just seem like a bad idea.

We should probably register them ;)

Everyone-Must-Step-Aside-When-Lord-Dog-Passes-Through-On-Hover-Board.gif

Everyone-Must-Step-Aside-When-Lord-Dog-Passes-Through-On-Hover-Board.gif

I grew up with a skateboard in hand. Roller skates and then blades never were a huge thing and I was too old for the scooter phase.

Now having said that, those stupid things look like death traps. No length on the wheel base...

Yep. I cringe then smile when the kids nut themselves on hand rails
'Good,maybe he won't be able to breed now'

Those eliminated by parkour are probably not the ones we want gone! LOL!!!:cool:

When I was part way grown up.....Skateboards had steel wheels. One little pebble was all it took! Had to be quick I tell ya', or you'd end up with road pizza on yer hands, knees, face.

When I was part way grown up.....Skateboards had steel wheels. One little pebble was all it took! Had to be quick I tell ya', or you'd end up with road pizza on yer hands, knees, face.

And so did roller skates. Damn, I hated those things, those steel wheels had zero traction - skateboards and skates, really scary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top