JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Join a diamond/jewelry forum and learn about diamonds first. Read threads and ask questions. Don't buy at malls or engagement ring stores. Best prices are online, most of those vendors throw in a solitare ring and mount it when you buy the diamond. Costco has well priced nice looking rings too.

Do you know what cut and style she prefers?

No offense, but you're signing up for a 33% chance of losing half of your stuff in a divorce, regardless of if she cheated on you or what not. And that's just if this is your first marriage, the odds are around 50% if your second and 75% if your third, but I take it it's your first. And you're complaining about who came up with the idea of a diamond ring for engagement?:rolleyes:

Some of you are brutal. Marriage isn't a bad thing and not all women are bad or greedy.

I've been married for 10 years been through a lot and look forward to the next 50 with my best friend at my side.

I have seen good ones and a lot of bad ones lol but it comes with my choices in the work I did do and do now Fisher men before and truck driver now I know guys that have been married 3 or 4 time's one guy 6 time's LOL THAT'S A LOT OF DIAMONDS some Guy 's never learn

Well we all have to do it at least once it could be just once or it could be more anyway don't be discouraged by me like I said I did it once GOOD LUCK

FYI- there is ONE FOOD, and ONE FOOD ONLY that is GUARANTEED to kill a woman's labido.....

Wedding cake. :D
It also start's the down hill run to destroying her figure also after the wedding cake the next thing is they quit the gym start watching daytime TV and taking advice from the women on THE VIEW ahggggggg what a bunch of @#%&&%%!&+?&%&$##@@&+??+

YOU think you got sticker shock from the price of a ring just wait till you see the cost of a wedding lol or even just a wedding dress that she will only use one time HAHA HEHEH this guy LOL TALK ABOUT HAVING COLD FEET lol his head is pounding right about now

Congrats man! That's an exciting time.

The best thing you can do is go cheap.
People these days always try to impress everyone with high dollar rings, and overpriced parties/weddings.
It's all BS.
My wife and I got married with a $480 ring for her that looks good (not the most extravagant) and me a $50 ring I never wear, and we spent a total of probably $3,000-$5000 on our wedding with all that included.
She bought her dress for about $500, I bought my suit at JC Penney for $150 ( would have cost us $200 to rent one)

The one thing and only thing I would spend a decent amount on is a photographer. And no stupid video you'll never forkin watch again.

Expensive rings will never make up for cheap relationships.

Your relationship and marriage should be based on trust, unconditional love, and the ability to get along and show each other respect when the times are bad.

We did our wedding in my parents backyards. Rebted tables, chairs, and linens, did the music, lighting, and set up ourselves. Hired a hippy pastor, bought a ton of alcohol from the duty free shop at PDX and 2 kegs from a distributor on sauvie island.

It was a blast.

If you need help shoot holla at us. I'll help a brutha out

The problem with CZs or fake diamonds is they look amazing just like the real thing and now are almost as expensive.
All the hippies who don't want to support blood diamonds are buying them driving up the prices.
Go to pawn shops, or buy online

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads