JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see your kinda new here sense Feb but in case you didn't know curse words and other words they have a filter on here that will change those words to say bubblegum LOL LIKE IF I SAY MY DOG "bubblegum "IN THE NEIGHBOR 'S YARD

Yep, I'm familiar with that, I actually at this point type "bubblegum" into a sentence on my own lol...

Lol the first time it happened to me I was going to get a new phone because I thought something was wrong with mine till someone told me about the filter HEHEH

It's actually an IQ test.... you ALMOST (technically you did) failed.

:s0140:
299866-d2723f0d670472e30c77478516ac916b.gif 299866-d2723f0d670472e30c77478516ac916b.gif

I remember a guy on GlockTalk who said the same thing to me once. Touted how he had been married for 14 years, etc. I told him my parents were married for 25, my sister was for almost 30 years as well....before they got divorced. Bitter divorces too. Told me how I was wrong and how marriage was so great. A year later he posted a thread about how to split his 401k in a divorce.....You were saying??

Marriage is nothing but a contract. That is literally all that changes when you get married. You can get all the same benefits through a girlfriend, a will, power of attorney and a health care directive without any of the risks.

Maybe he was an azzhole!! And maybe you don't know me from adam or my wife so if you think some other guys sob story is going to ring true with me then go ahead and think it. Because honestly I don't give a rats azz what you think about me or my marriage.

Wow I was just giving the guy $#!+ now people are pissed off hey everyone I was joking around mostly if you want to get married go get married lol don't listen to me I'm drunk most of the time I'm on here HEHEH

Nice and this from a guy who calls him self CAVEMAN JIM CONGRATS TO YOU AND HER

I wasn't always a Caveman..... Back when I was young & dumb (Like most young men are at some point in their youth) I was quite the suave and savvy dude.... Its just when I got older that I wanted to reverse my habitat location and social interactions.... meaning I love my dogs more than most humans....:eek::eek::eek::D

I wasn't always a Caveman..... Back when I was young & dumb (Like most young men are at some point in their youth) I was quite the suave and savvy dude.... Its just when I got older that I wanted to reverse my habitat location and social interactions.... meaning I love my dogs more than most humans....:eek::eek::eek::D
Well you should probably check out the thread I just started a little bit ago DOGS PART OF THE FAMILY LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top