JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently it takes him 3 months of pounding before he has to have a conversation with her lol

Not a bad model really. At 33 I had three kids and was in my second marriage already, and broke most of the time. He makes 100K, has a nice paid for truck, jeep, snowmobile, and a nice house, and gets a couple guns each year, a tropical winter trip and a fall hunting trip and is getting laid more than I was being married. What was I doing wrong ?

Not a bad model really. At 33 I had three kids and was in my second marriage already, and broke most of the time. He makes 100K, has a nice paid for truck, jeep, snowmobile, and a nice house, and gets a couple guns each year, a tropical winter trip and a fall hunting trip and is getting laid more than I was being married. What was I doing wrong ?

You were married with children. It is kind of astoynding how much $$$ gets spent on wives and kids even if you live cheap and simple. After my divorce from wife #1 i did not change my utilities, ate dinner at a resturant almost nightly, but was not supporting her or her kid. I was flush with cash back then.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top