JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best of luck with that. I haven't seen Dillon stuff in a retail shop in 20 years. But if there is a place, I'd like to know.

Not sure if you are on ebay but they are on there for between $10 to bid and $24 buy it now shipped. It's the same funnel as 45 auto so the E funnel. If you do find a place that stocks dillon it's one of the most common but I have found most stores only stock conversions and not individual parts.

Not sure if you are on ebay but they are on there for between $10 to bid and $24 buy it now shipped. It's the same funnel as 45 auto so the E funnel. If you do find a place that stocks dillon it's one of the most common but I have found most stores only stock conversions and not individual parts.

Some folks have had luck with the 45 acp, 45-70, and 50AE powder funnels. All have their short comings from what i've read. Guess Dillon finally made one special for this round.

If I can't find the correct one locally, I'll give the 45 acp one a try.

Some folks have had luck with the 45 acp, 45-70, and 50AE powder funnels. All have their short comings from what i've read. Guess Dillon finally made one special for this round.

If I can't find the correct one locally, I'll give the 45 acp one a try.

Ahh ok, my conversion chart only lists the .45. It seems Dillon doesn't update these charts often. I would think the .45 would work fine as long as your case length is consistent.

FWIW, off of exit 189 is the Tannerite store, just north of Willamette Valley Harley-Davidson. They seem to have a pretty good selection on Dillon stuff.

86507 College View Rd, Eugene

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads