JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best of luck with that. I haven't seen Dillon stuff in a retail shop in 20 years. But if there is a place, I'd like to know.

Not sure if you are on ebay but they are on there for between $10 to bid and $24 buy it now shipped. It's the same funnel as 45 auto so the E funnel. If you do find a place that stocks dillon it's one of the most common but I have found most stores only stock conversions and not individual parts.

Not sure if you are on ebay but they are on there for between $10 to bid and $24 buy it now shipped. It's the same funnel as 45 auto so the E funnel. If you do find a place that stocks dillon it's one of the most common but I have found most stores only stock conversions and not individual parts.

Some folks have had luck with the 45 acp, 45-70, and 50AE powder funnels. All have their short comings from what i've read. Guess Dillon finally made one special for this round.

If I can't find the correct one locally, I'll give the 45 acp one a try.

Some folks have had luck with the 45 acp, 45-70, and 50AE powder funnels. All have their short comings from what i've read. Guess Dillon finally made one special for this round.

If I can't find the correct one locally, I'll give the 45 acp one a try.

Ahh ok, my conversion chart only lists the .45. It seems Dillon doesn't update these charts often. I would think the .45 would work fine as long as your case length is consistent.

FWIW, off of exit 189 is the Tannerite store, just north of Willamette Valley Harley-Davidson. They seem to have a pretty good selection on Dillon stuff.

86507 College View Rd, Eugene

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads