Who loves it ❤️

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
Before we get too much more along in this thread....
Lets remember two things :
Rule Number One...Be excellent to each other
And...
If you ain't got nothin' nice to say...its best not to say anything.

To the OP :
While the shotgun pictured ain't my cup of tea...I hope you enjoy your new firearm.
Perhaps a range report might also be of interest to some here.
Andy

Reactions
Before we get too much more along in this thread....
Lets remember too things :
Rule Number One...Be excellent to each other
And...
If you ain't got nothin' nice to say...its best not to say anything.

To the OP :
While the shotgun pictured ain't my cup of tea...I hope you enjoy your new firearm.
Perhaps a range report might also be of interest to some here.
Andy
Andy, I didn’t know an invitation to discussion warranted a disclaimer.

As far as the shotgun. I’ve been interested in getting one of those for some time now. I’ve liked semi auto shotguns (even though I primarily shoot rifles and haven’t touched my Saiga 12 in over a year). There’s just something appealing about not having to rack the action.

From what I’ve seen and read, and Jerry’s endorsement, seems like a winner. He seems like a real great guy. I’d have bought one already if could convince myself to spend the money irresponsibly, I’ve been focusing on the house and getting things ready for baby #1 on the way.

Pattern it with your ammo and see what the spread and distance look like.

solv3nt

Reactions
That would have been cool....:D

But when I went , we were using the M21 and the then newly issued M24 rifles.
( My favorite for this purpose is the M21 :D )
And can you imagine the "gunk factor" of black powder through a gas operated rifle...? :eek: :D
Andy
The only reason that he used those dirty new rifles is because his unit was complaining that he was giving away their position with a big cloud of black smoke :s0006:

po18guy

Reactions
Looks verrrry businesslike. I have a now-ancient 500 20" 8 rounder from the 70s. As you said, a semi would be rather nice. Wonder if Mossberg is considering a bullpup. Or an semi-shockwave. As is, it's a great defense weapon.

MechaNik

Reactions
There are parts I love and parts I don't. I prefer a more streamlined image without a pistol grip or rails BUT I've always thought the 930 family was a good looking bunch

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom