JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
maybe not the baddest villain, but that child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang scared the hell out of me when I was younger......hell, still does when i see that creepy f-er.:s0131:

Any Gary Oldman villians are among the top ones for me. My favorite one is his role in True Romance.

WINNER!!!

The Professional, The Book of Eli, even The Fifth Element.
He's a great villain and an amazing actor.

I've never been impressed with Heath ledger and his Joker character was no exception. Personally, I dont understand the hype.

tumblr_ldju9xvvKL1qd1fjko1_500.gif

WINNER!!!

The Professional, The Book of Eli, even The Fifth Element.
He's a great villain and an amazing actor.

I've never been impressed with Heath ledger and his Joker character was no exception. Personally, I dont understand the hype.

I;m with you on that......the guy can play a nut job like no other

Robert Mitchum as Max Cady was good in Cape Fear, but my vote goes for:

"Counselor? Counselor? Could you be there? COULD YOU BE THERE???"

Robert DeNiro as Max Cady in the remake of Cape Fear.

The teenager four rows in front of me who can't stop texting long enough to actually watch the movie. They seem to ruin every big screen show I go to these days.

My vote would have to be for the original Alien.

Mick taylor,the killer from "Wolf Creek".I'm a life long horror movie fan and after nearly 38 years watching the genre nothing phases me,but the dude is purely frightening in his cruel,viciousness and how much he enjoys it.Watched it once and would never watch it again.Way too disturbing.

Mick taylor,the killer from "Wolf Creek".I'm a life long horror movie fan and after nearly 38 years watching the genre nothing phases me,but the dude is purely frightening in his cruel,viciousness and how much he enjoys it.Watched it once and would never watch it again.Way too disturbing.
+1
"Head on a stick"

Any villain from House of a 1000 corpses or The Devil's Rejects. All of them are extremely evil and villainous.
The Devil's Rejects Clip 1 (I am The Devil) [WARNING: Graphic] - YouTube

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads