JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been watching some clips from the first Robocop lately, and Kurtwood Smith, the guy who plays the dad on That 70's show, plays the most sadistic movie villain I've ever seen.

I earlier mentioned that Falling Down was my favorite movie. There really ISN'T a bad guy in that movie, which is kinda rare for a lot of movies. Full Metal Jacket was another movie that I like and asides enemy soldiers, and maybe Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann, I really couldn't find a bad guy in that film. I could tell that Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann was teaching his recruits things to survive, something that Gomer Pyle in the film really wasn't learning too well, and would probably get killed in combat of Sgt. Hartmann didn't do something.

I watched the 1989 Batman, and while Jack Nicholson did some top notch acting, pretty much the best in the entire film, he still didn't stack up to Robocop's villain.

A lot of people tell me that I really should go ahead and watch 2008's, The Dark Knight since supposedly Heath Ledger plays the best comic book movie villain ever.

Since you guys have seen a lot more movies than I have, compared to Robocop's main villain, who do you think is the worst?

First, I think we need to clarify the "villain hierarchy" of Robocop. We know that Robocop(Peter Weller) is the protagonist. The question is, from there, is Clarence Boddicker(Kurtwood Smith) the deuteragonist and Dick Jones(Ronny Cox) the tritagonist, or the other way around? This concept of "villainy" must be dissected for a fair analysis.

As far as "villains" that will be recognized by the masses, I would have to list a few. I'm sure I have left many out.

Robert Mitchum as Max Cady
Daniel Day-Lewis as Daniel Plainview
Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh
Gunnar Hansen as Leatherface

It's hard to leave both Anthony's(Hopkins and Perkins)

Kip

Such an iconic villain that there are websites, blogs, t-shirts and coffee mugs to honor him: KNEEL! You have reached GeneralZod.net

"Peasants of the Planet Houston. This is your one chance of survival.
I am giving all of you two options to choose from:

Kneel before me and swear eternal loyalty to Zod.

Die by my hands for your defiance and treachery.

If you choose option 1, you will be saved. You will continue on with the rest of your life as my slave, forever. Keep in mind how much honor there is in devoting your life to serving your rightful leader, General Zod. Much honor indeed.

If you choose option 2, I will crush you with my bare hands. A most unsettling fate for you."

Kathy Bates in "Misery" that broad scared the hell out of me when she put the 2X4 between James Caan's ankles and wacked his feet with the sledge hammer.

Is it safe?

Don't forget Dr. Szell - Laurence Olivier - asking over and over again - is it safe? care for some dental work sans Novocain?

Sir Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Lector was another favorite.

Gene Siskel, the late co host of the show "Siskel & Ebert At the Movies" stated that Freddie Kruger in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" scared him so much that he took a taxi home from the theater after watching the movie, even though he only lived three blocks away.

I know not a villain in the truest sense, but I always found the "Borg" to be cruel and ruthless. But after all, they were part machines. They didn't care if it was a Klingon, or a helpless little child.

I know not a villain in the truest sense, but I always found the "Borg" to be cruel and ruthless. But after all, they were part machines. They didn't care if it was a Klingon, or a helpless little child.

That counts since they were indeed 'movie villains' also, but sadly they were neutered pretty badly in the Voyager series. SciFi fans have often voted "The Best of Both Worlds" as the best cliff hanger ever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top