JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bubblegumming, I haven't bubblegummed in years. Good on you though, bubblegum as much as you can, while you can.

Hmmm that bubblegum filter is bubblegumming in my post but not in yours.

:rolleyes:hehe hoho couldn't resist tooo easy Merry Christmas!:D

hint: 4 letter word

Last Edited:
Though salaried, I did work today (mainly various systems tests), but won't tomorrow. Candidly, if I wasn't married and had wee ones, I would tomorrow too. It isn't a holiday I would observe on my own and it would be a day almost guaranteed to not feature the regular conga line of asinine interruptions. :p

I work from home full time so it is fairly flexible for me, but I did turned on the work laptop and did a bit of work today in preparation for a demonstration to a customer. Some government customers wanted to see something customized so I had to fire up the system and do some technical work.

Probably work some tomorrow too.

Getting off of a 12-hour shift in about 30 minutes. OT, since it's my normal day off.

Regular swing shift tomorrow. Holiday Pay (2x?)

61 hours this week, but I wouldn't call it 'big bucks'.

Made my month in the first two weeks so decided to take the rest of the month off, nobody ever said "i wish id worked more" on there death bed and bieng self employed has got to have some benefits.

When I was single and in the Army , I would volunteer for CQ or Staff duty...so the married guys could spend the holidays home.

I did have two of my four combat deployments during the Christmas season...
So much for "Peace on Earth and goodwill towards men"...:eek: :D
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR