JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>
Site: <broken link removed>About: Larry C. Johnson is a former analyst at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, who moved subsequently in 1989 to the U.S. Department of State.

Ah, the media is all a twitter over the appointment of the first female director of the Secret Service, Julia Pierson. Good God!! Our political correctness, equal opportunity nonsense is running amuck. I have no problem with naming a woman to run the Secret Service, but this pudgy porker ain't the ticket. I don't recall any of the prior male directors being obese.
Why does weight matter? For starters, the average Secret Service agent is expected to perform arduous tasks at a high level of energy. In the past, there was the concept of leadership by example. The example? Being able to run alongside a Presidential motorcade.
Obama may live to rue his choice.
The Secret Service is charged with protecting his sorry bubblegum. If lowered physical performance standards are now adopted it means he and his family could be at greater risk personally. I find it hard to believe that all of the top female candidates at Secret Service are chubby.
Your thoughts?
<broken link removed>

One female agent is so fat and weak she cannot open the door to the POTUS mobile. There is no longer a physical fitness program, agents fill-out their own fitness report

ap_julia_pierson_kb_130327_wblog.jpg

Last Edited:
apparently he had 800 rnds of ammo in his car

Thats odd, for some 800rnds is a normal everyday carry.
I keep a few boxes of ammo i. The vehicle at all times, plus what I carry.. Perhaps he just went shopping?

I hate how the media gins it up and also doesn't tell folks what caliber it was either.. 500 rounds!! (Of .22)

...Why does weight matter? For starters, the average Secret Service agent is expected to perform arduous tasks at a high level of energy. In the past, there was the concept of leadership by example. The example? Being able to run alongside a Presidential motorcade...

<broken link removed>

One female agent is so fat and weak she cannot open the door to the POTUS mobile. There is no longer a physical fitness program, agents fill-out their own fitness report

I'm not worried about the Director being overweight, she is not going to be running alongside Caddilac One, nor will she throwing herself between the President and a gun. Thinking that energy levels are always in inverse proportion to weight is a mistake.

The agent's on the President's detail are a different matter. The one who can't open the door almost needs to go, though we don't have all the details - is this a temporary condition for example.

My only reservation about Ms. Pierson is that craptastic wig. If our top spy thinks that's fooling anybody then she isn't qualified to play poker with the KGB or any other intelligence service.

explains the knife;)
Funny that for the first day or so he was "unarmed"--then all of the sudden he was
"armed with a deadly weapon".

Decorated veteran, homeless in DC. Wanted to warn the President that the atmosphere
was collapsing? Jumping the fence sounds like a cry for help--hope he gets some.

Maybe he just needs a job. Wonder of the Secret Service is in the market for a security consultant?

Thats odd, for some 800rnds is a normal everyday carry.
I keep a few boxes of ammo i. The vehicle at all times, plus what I carry.. Perhaps he just went shopping?

I hate how the media gins it up and also doesn't tell folks what caliber it was either.. 500 rounds!! (Of .22)

Uhhhh what was he going to shoot it in a hatchet <ROFLOL>
and What good was it going to do him in the car. The media has the POX of the mouth as usual.

This is why I stay in the NW.
Machete? yes
Hatchet? yes
Woodsmans pal? yes
1000 rounds or more? Not uncommon if I'm traveling.
5+ firearms? Not uncommon
5+ knives? Definitely
I would have to use a sawsall to get THRU the fence cause this old boy ain't going over.
With all that has been in the news about the secret service in the last few years,seems like the moral is a bit low.
I'm sure the big girl will remedy that

I think you can amend/correct the title on the fly. never know though
didn't look like a white boy is what I'm saying or are you just trying be contrarian for some purpose?

The U.S. Army veteran/weather change conspiracy theorist that successfully breached the White House last week had multiple contacts with law enforcement that may suggest the Secret Service should have talked to him far sooner than after he made it through the front door of the First Family's residence.
On Monday, federal prosecutors said that officers found 800 rounds of ammunition, two hatchets and a machete in the car of Omar Jose Gonzalez, 42, of Texas, after they searched it on Friday. The prosecutors made their disclosure before a judge as they argued that Mr. Gonzalez should continue to be held in jail because he posed a danger to President Obama.
The judge agreed, and Mr. Gonzalez will remain in custody until a hearing next month.
In late August, Secret Service officers stopped Mr. Gonzalez in front of the fence on the White House's South Lawn after they noticed a hatchet in his waistband, the officials said. The officers searched Mr. Gonzalez car, finding two dogs, camping equipment but no weapons. He was not arrested or questioned further.
In July, Mr. Gonzalez was arrested after he led Virginia troopers on a high-speed pursuit along Interstate 81 in Southwest Virginia in his Ford Bronco. After being stopped, police found the vehicle filled with weapons, according to a release by the state police.
Among the items found in Mr. Gonzalez's vehicle in July was a mini-arsenal of 11 guns including two shotguns and four rifles, some equipped with scopes and bipods that a sniper would use and "a map of Washington, D.C., with writing and a line drawn to the White House," law enforcement officials said. He also had four pistols, three of them loaded, and a revolver.
Gonzalez reportedly told the Secret Service that he needed to talk to the President over concerns that the Earth's atmosphere might collapse do to human activity. Yeah.
After the gun incident Virginia law enforcement alerted the Secret Service, which appears to have dropped the ball.
I have a feeling someone at the Secret Service might be forced into retirement soon, or they may face an even worse fate… a transfer to the ATF.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top