JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say that security is suffering the effect of replacing the dedicated pros with the politically correct
"
UPDATE — 11:45 p.m. ET: A man who jumped the White House fence Friday evening made it inside the North Portico doors of the presidential residence before being apprehended by authorities, the Secret Service told the Associated Press.
The suspect was identified as 42-year-old Omar J. Gonzalez. It was not immediately clear why he sought to breach the perimeter."

I gotta say that the irony is soooo sweet, he could be Obammy's Bruda

Last Edited:
I heard that the reason the door was unlocked is that George Bush failed to lock it before he moved out of the White House in 2009.

.. I guess the illegals dont know that they aren't entitled to quite everything. ;)

That and after years of illegally crossing the "secure" border.. Whats one more.

Or..He was THAT upset about DC limiting even more CCW rights that he thought he'd express his disapproval.. In person!

Last Edited:
Seriously.. What if he had infected himself or had a bomb?.. It was that easy?
I have a better question. There's ALOT of spooky stuff happening in this country or near us. Why all the sudden do the crazies have such brass balls? Let's ask the dipshiit in the White House. He needs to be kicked in the balls, and curb stomped.

I have a better question. There's ALOT of spooky stuff happening in this country or near us. Why all the sudden do the crazies have such brass balls?

Thats a good question.
I would think the best time to strike would be if/when a city's resources are spread thin..
During a major riot, during a huge wild fire, following an immediate natural disaster..

Perhaps a counter strike while resources are focused on protecting a specific area i.e. New years in NY or "The Boston Marathon" you could totally attack somewhere else and nearly all spare leos would be preoccupied with the "target area"..

Then when a few resources venture away to stop that initial threat the would be terrorists could attack the original intended and prior well protected target.

Scary stuff. Either our intelligence is really good at following these trouble makers OR the said terrorists are just really incompetent or unorganized.

Al Gore has now made 5 attempts since Saturday thinking its his best shot at finally getting into the White House. He still has yet to haul himself over the fence, even with a boost from Tipper.

gore.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews