JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With the decisions of negating the important figures of the Confederacy, and the claim that they are not 'American veterans'; with the way things are progressing now, just which side of the potentially impending Second Civil War will be the Americans, and what will the 'other' side be called?

An answer is not required, but it is worth thinking about.

With the decisions of negating the important figures of the Confederacy, and the claim that they are not 'American veterans'; with the way things are progressing now, just which side of the potentially impending Second Civil War will be the Americans, and what will the 'other' side be called?

An answer is not required, but it is worth thinking about.
I just can't wait until the realization of which party was the Jefferson Davis party sinks in...

I'm guessing the side who thinks America is a big racist patriarchal robber-baron lie will choose a new team name and draw a really stupid flag with 30 different colors. The new country will probably be called Namaste or something like that.

Except there won't be another Civil War because the people on that side don't even have a drivers license. They continue to agitate only because decent people allow them to.

Last Edited:
I believe it depends on perspective. Very sure there are some in the south who still view the stars and stripes as the enemy and those who fly the stars and bars are true Americans. Or maybe we need to look outside the country entirely and ask what the Mexicans, Canadians or even Chinese think about who the real Americans will be

In any case, I don't see a shooting war happening, just a continued culture war and ever depending divides

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top