JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Glock fan boyz are the ones hanging out in the classifieds with the $500.00 Glocks that have another $500.00 worth of Gucci Glock parts and a wood burning pencil stippling job that somehow makes the $500.00 Glock worth $1200.00.
List part , $$$$
List part ,$$
List part ,$$$$ (rare) ((as in , unsuccessful product run ))
Uncommon color ads value.

I hand polished the pins myself, so they look shiny.

The Glock fan boyz are the ones hanging out in the classifieds with the $500.00 Glocks that have another $500.00 worth of Gucci Glock parts and a wood burning pencil stippling job that somehow makes the $500.00 Glock worth $1200.00.
Lol. Nobody wants to pay a premium for someone's custom crap frankengun. That's why you need to keep your factory OEM parts and return your gun to stock before selling. You'll get more money for the ugly gucci parts if you sell them piecemeal.

People do this with cars and houses too. Spend 5 figures on some hideous kitchen remodel and expect you to pay for it.

VP9 for the win!

Here is a great priced gun on the forum:

If this was near to Walla Wala, I would be all over it.
Not sure how much good it would be without the magazines, which would be illegal to transfer with the pistol under Washington's latest asinine law. (Assuming the magazines hold more than 10 rounds, not that familiar with oversized, overpriced H&K products).

Glock guys (aka Glock tard) are very sensitive people. I like to poke fun at Glock crazy guys at the
range just to see the reaction! Pretty entertaining sometimes. If Glocks are your thing that's great
but don't get offended if other people don't share your love of Glocks. I much prefer the M & P, Sig
CZ, or Walther pistols.
View attachment 1303397
I'm not sure which is more ludicrous, Glock 'tards or Glock hater 'tards.

The "person" which started the thread is no longer a member. Normally in those circumstances all content of the "person" is removed.

This content of "it"'s has been un-removed & the threads have been merged.

:(
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Glock guys (aka Glock tard) are very sensitive people. I like to poke fun at Glock crazy guys at the
range just to see the reaction! Pretty entertaining sometimes. If Glocks are your thing that's great
but don't get offended if other people don't share your love of Glocks. I much prefer the M & P, Sig
CZ, or Walther pistols.
I find both behaviors reprehensible.

I've got business of my own to mind, I'd appreciate it if everyone else did the same.

My possessions don't define me as a person.

Not sure how much good it would be without the magazines, which would be illegal to transfer with the pistol under Washington's latest asinine law. (Assuming the magazines hold more than 10 rounds, not that familiar with oversized, overpriced H&K products).
If mag capacity is an issue, H&K have 10 rounders for sale - not cheap but Black Friday is a comin'.

If you already have then, then so much the better.

This issue is EXACTLY why I quit financially supporting this forum.

That's right, I said it! o_O

I know EXACTLY what you are saying, you'll note I no longer have a banner under my avatar either. Over and out. ;)
I made the same decision when I noticed threads getting grenaded, not because they broke forum rules, but because certain folks disliked the topics being discussed or discussions weren't going the way they liked.

I'm no peasant, my blood type is O-NEG. All the royal bloodlines of Europe have O-NEG blood types…. except Prince Phillip and King Charles…. They're recessive, making them Feckless-POS.

(See what I did there?) :s0108:
I'm not sure that claiming similarities with a bunch of incestuous royals is the best approach, but hey, you do you.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top