JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whatcha all talking about? We can all still see it. It least I can. I think it's just a few of you were selectively culled. :s0121:

Just kidding of course. But I think the thread self-destructed when @Nosferatu threw out the Lorcin comment. The computer programming just couldn't handle the calculation. I'm not a huge Glock fan. Only own one. But Lorcin is better? C'mon maaaaaaaaan. :s0114:

I guess I'll have to reiterate my earlier point that all guns our better than the G19. :D
P 83 Wanad. All guns are better than the p83 Wanad.

For most things I would say, better for what, but the truth is, the p83 Wanad is the wrong choice for any and all situations, unless self flagellation is the goal.

It seems to have disappeared, I was in the process of commenting but it wouldn't let me.
@Moderators ?
Glock guys (aka Glock tard) are very sensitive people. I like to poke fun at Glock crazy guys at the
range just to see the reaction! Pretty entertaining sometimes. If Glocks are your thing that's great
but don't get offended if other people don't share your love of Glocks. I much prefer the M & P, Sig
CZ, or Walther pistols.
1667387709117.png

I hate Glocks...I only own six...
Not interested in the G19, therefore not interested in the G44, I have 17's and 26's. Since I wanted rimfire models I put AA kits on 17 and 26 frames

Joe

Screenshot_20211205-190837_Gallery.jpg
Hmmm, appears I have no pics of the 17...

It seems to have disappeared, I was in the process of commenting but it wouldn't let me.
@Moderators ?
The "person" which started the thread is no longer a member. Normally in those circumstances all content of the "person" is removed.

This content of "it"'s has been un-removed & the threads have been merged.
This issue is EXACTLY why I quit financially supporting this forum.

That's right, I said it! o_O
:(

The "person" which started the thread is no longer a member. Normally in those circumstances all content of the "person" is removed.

This content of "it"'s has been un-removed & the threads have been merged.

:(
Sorry, it's just one example of many that drove me to that decision. I already have my compulsory collected tax money used against me and my interests and be dictated to. I'm no longer in the mood to voluntarily give it and see the same sheite perpetrated at various levels.

Glock guys (aka Glock tard) are very sensitive people. I like to poke fun at Glock crazy guys at the
range just to see the reaction! Pretty entertaining sometimes. If Glocks are your thing that's great
but don't get offended if other people don't share your love of Glocks. I much prefer the M & P, Sig
CZ, or Walther pistols.
View attachment 1303397
What's interesting to me.... there always seems to be a ton of smack talk on glonks but I rarely see any evidence of these mythical "glock boy fans" speaking out or being offended.

Just the "cool kids" thinking it's cool to make up new and exciting smack talk to keep themselves entertained.🤣

If anything... it's the CZ fan boy club that's by far the most vocal and quick to defend even a hint of any implied criticisms.

Just sayin..... :s0155:

What's interesting to me.... there always seems to be a ton of smack talk on glonks but I rarely see any evidence of these mythical "glock boy fans" speaking out or being offended.

Just the "cool kids" thinking it's cool to make up new and exciting smack talk to keep themselves entertained.🤣

If anything... it's the CZ fan boy club that's by far the most vocal and quick to defend even a hint of any implied criticisms.

Lies! 1911's are the bees knees.

there always seems to be a ton of smack talk on glonks but I rarely see any evidence of these mythical "glock boy fans" speaking out or being offended.
You need to get out more. I frequent many different gun clubs. I have met several crazy Glock guys. One
guy with several Glocks had one modified with about a 2 pound trigger! If you like Glocks great for you.
I think they are overrated.

The Glock fan boyz are the ones hanging out in the classifieds with the $500.00 Glocks that have another $500.00 worth of Gucci Glock parts and a wood burning pencil stippling job that somehow makes the $500.00 Glock worth $1200.00.

I want to buy a new gun and I'm trying to see which gun is more better than the Glock 19 ? I am looking at the G43X, just want you guys to advise me

Better for what? What is the performance metric?

that's the question ...

I'd say, if you're looking at a G43x, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didnt consider the Sig P365xl (or the P365 for an even smaller carry pistol) and the Springfield Hellcat Pro (as well as the Hellcat for another smaller option)

personally, I looked at all of these (except for the Pro, that wasnt available) when choosing a new carry firearm, and went with the Hellcat (later picking up a Hellcat Pro as well)
I was coming from a Springfield XDs45

but, since you are coming from a G19, staying Glock may be the most comfortable transition
maybe also consider the G48

How many bullets do you think you might need to save your life or another loved one?
I mean in a fast-moving incident, when it's probably dark and maybe you just woke up.
How many goblins are there ?
Are they armed ?
Are they chemically or psychologically imbalanced ?
Do you have a dog ?
Can you turn on the lights ?
Do you have other options than the pistol ?
Is your spouse awake and armed ?
Is your cell phone charged ?

One more time for those that care to learn about what is possible-

https://webzoom.freewebs.com/balisticaterminal/Physiological_effects_handgun_bullets_Newgard.pdf

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top