JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't checked prices in those areas much but you should look in places like: Damascus, Boring, Eagle Creek, Estacada, Beavercreek, Sandy, and Canby.

Depending on where in SE pdx you could probably also look at places like Mollala, Colton, Mt. Angel, and Silverton.

Hope that helps,
-Brian

Yeah, sometimes I need to drive out there for work purposes. But I telecommute 98% of the time.

Cocktailer, you have any specifics on Battleground? That's interesting. Tax structure is different in WA, though politically I'm not sure if the state is better or worse.

iunno about you, but i like only having to file one income tax.

politically...its about the same. Last time I checked there were some good shoots around battleground too.

Just remember that if you live in WA and work in OR that OR still hits you for income tax. So you could get stuck with an income tax AND a sales tax. I'd only move to WA if I was working there as well.

-Brian

I haven't checked prices in those areas much but you should look in places like: Damascus, Boring, Eagle Creek, Estacada, Beavercreek, Sandy, and Canby.

Depending on where in SE pdx you could probably also look at places like Mollala, Colton, Mt. Angel, and Silverton.

Hope that helps,
-Brian
I can tell you for a fact that anything along the Sunnyside Collidor like Damascus is going to be spendy. Going at least 10 miles farther out might be advisable.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top