JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd never been to seattle so I drove up here this morning with a friend who needed to renew his passport. I'm sitting here in the lobby of the federal building contemplating lunch and I'd love to have some of this seafood I've heard so much about. can you guys recommend anywhere with excellent food at a reasonable price?

Salty's on Alki is pretty good (1936 Harbor Ave SW) and so is Ray's boathouse (6049 Seaview Ave NW) Lunch is reasonable ($12-$20) if I remember right...;)

Thanks for the tip.

Turns out my friend already had a place in mind, The Crab Pot right on the pier. We got the feast for two and it was literally the best seafood meal I've ever had. I highly recommend it :)

Sounds like what the wife and I did a couple of months ago when we were up there getting our passports... lunch at the Crab Pot. Though since she had been begging me to take there for years I think we were expecting it to be better than it turned out to be for us. :s0092:

2 thumbs up for Ray's boat house. Sounds like you'll be downtown close to the int'l district, go over to Uwajimaya, Japanese gorcery store with a very large food court-cheap eats for a decent price.

The Crab Pot is what I would of recommended but all the above mentioned stops are great too.

The touristy part of the Crab Pot is that they put paper on your table and you get a heaping amount of seafood on top of it.

Lots of good food!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top