JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I am waiting for my Form 1 coming back (ATF cashed me check) I am ready for more fun toys. I am looking at gemtech suppressor. I would like to buy a Blackside 45 with threaded 0.578-28 for the Glock 21, 1911 price at $740. Anther can is a Tundra for my glocks 9mm and my uzi threaded 1/2-28 price at $750. I look up on gem-tech website and found Roseburg Gun Shop is the closed gemtech dealer. Thanks to the feedbacks from this site I wont buy anything from RGS. Please let me know anyone around here that does gemtech dealer. TIA.

Oh and the dealer help me with trust fund also :) I have a lot of clients that is working at the Sheriff office, I dont want them to know I own NFA items.

On Hwy 62 there is a a hole in the wall gun shop called Welborns Weapons who carries suppressors. I belive I have seen Gemtech's there, this not a place I frequent... the last time I was there I was looking for 10mm ammo which they had!

On Hwy 62 there is a a hole in the wall gun shop called Welborns Weapons who carries suppressors. I belive I have seen Gemtech's there, this not a place I frequent... the last time I was there I was looking for 10mm ammo which they had!
Thanks but I cant find their contact info on google. Do you know what city Welborns Weapons belong to? That will help me narrow down the search for info. Thanks, Benny

You can also buy from an out of state dealer and have it shipped to your local dealer for transfer. I paid under $700 shipped for my Osprey and my local dealer only charges $30 for the transfer.
The two quietest .45 suppressors on the market are the Osprey and the Advanced Armament Ti-Rant. If you want round get the Ti-Rant. I use the 45Osprey on my .45 USP and 9mm P9S with a quick piston change. It is amazingly quiet on the USP, I'm especially impressed with some handloads I made up of 230gr RN over 5.0gr of VihtaVuori N320.
The Blackside is loud, I would not recommend it unless size is the deciding factor.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top