JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in Beaverton and looking for somewhere local to buy some idpa or IPSC cardboard targets. I used to get them at the range house at tri county gun club. But the last 4 times I went, they were all gone.

I'd prefer to not order them online and pay shipping. I'm looking for 25, but I'll buy as many as a 100 if necessary.​

I gave up trying to find them in town. I tend to order them via Amazon or Dvor.com. Sometimes you can get them with free shipping. If you have Amazon Prime, it is free shipping anyway.

Just go to a match and let the match director know you would like to keep the used targets. A lot will be trashed but there will be more than enough that just need a little tape, like the no shoots. Cost less and you shot a match.

Just go to a match and let the match director know you would like to keep the used targets. A lot will be trashed but there will be more than enough that just need a little tape, like the no shoots. Cost less and you shot a match.

If I didn't work until 4am that would be an option. But sleeping 3 hours and then standing around all day to shoot 10 minutes and get some targets doesn't seem worth it.

If I didn't work until 4am that would be an option. But sleeping 3 hours and then standing around all day to shoot 10 minutes and get some targets doesn't seem worth it.

The just show up after the match and look through the cardboard recycling bins. I've done that more than a few times.

You could also remind the Executive Range Officer to put out some more targets. His email is on the club web site.

ipsctarg.gif

BOX KNIFE FELT TIP STRAIGHT EDGE AND AN APLIANCE STORE FOR CARDBOARD:D

target.gif

If you can't make it to matches because of your work schedule, just call or email a match director, and see if they can hook you up. You're quite a ways from Albany, but if you do ever get down there for a match, the club store is open on Saturdays and they have all of the targets. I believe they're still a buck each.

Here is a page with links to the Columbia Cascade Section USPSA clubs: http://www.columbia-cascade.org/

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews