JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of regular club matches (USPSA/IDPA/multigun/etc) are coordinated through Practiscore.com including signup and score maintenance. The site requires a free account. Make sure to understand the host locations range rules before you arrive. Come on out. All of the matches I've attended were with great people/shooters. You'll have fun.

I have a PCC and a pistol I'd like to use for since competitive events around the Portland area but I'm unsure where to find anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Almost every Saturday and Sunday at Tri County there are some form of competition. Many of the disciplines are open to non members. Depending on what you like to do with those two firearms, there is likely something there that you'll enjoy.

Team Croc runs USPSA pistol matches every month at Chehalem Valley Sportsman's Club outside Dundee, Oregon. Pretty sure matches are open to non-members as most matches at most clubs are. Best to contact them ahead of time to be in the match. But I'm pretty sure you can just show up just to spectate. Then you could talk to them in person.

https://teamcroc.com/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top