JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you go to Andy and Bax, be prepared for all the hipsters buying old Russian sailor shirts and coats, it's the in thing now!

Spend your money anywhere but "Andy and Bax". A Bubblegum store, with Bubblegum employees!

I am a photographer and carry my gear everywhere i go. I went into Andy and Bax, and the Bubblegum employee behind the counter say's i'd have to leave my $4000.00 + worth of camera gear with him. I told him sure, if you give me a receipt for every item in the bag. The employee got all upset with me, and i left with the $400.00 i would have spent at the store.

Like i said i carry my gear every where i go, and Andy and Bax, has been the "only" store to ever give me a problem.

Shop on Ebay, you can get as much paracord as you want, even by the 500' spool, and you won't have to deal with the stooges at Andy and Bax!

M67

Thanks for the input guys. I actually managed to find some at Portland Preparedness Center over on Glisan. I wish I had not gone in there now because now I am bitten with the food prepping bug. I am going back next week and order a few months worth of emergency food.

Nowhere local sells it cheaply as it should be. A&B used to have a good selection of colours but now they stock a pittance in comparison.

Barre Army/Navy sells cheaply online and is a good small business. Different state, but still good.

Most of the Surplus stores in Tilicom, across I-5 from Joint Base Lewis McChord sell it. I bought a 500' spool there about a year ago for $30. I also bought a 250' spool of 7/16" triple strand, right hand lay rappel rope there. Cut myself 2 65' double rappel lines with double anchor points, and 1 95' line - useful stuff to have!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top