JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have about 400 rounds at the store up here in Sequim
I think she hit the wrong button,but would like to sell the 5 year supply.
And another shop up here has a bunch. guessing he hit the wrong link too

I was just at Fisherman's on Hayden Island (near Dick's and MOR Furniture). They had a bunch of boxes of 38 Super.

Id like to find some where close that carries .38 super ammo i will eventually get into reloading but thats not in the cards for me right now

I keep seeing it at Fishermans in Tigard. I am always ticked because I get a moment of excitement that its 38 special to practice with my Ruger. Then look closer and its super.

Thanks guys fishermans is really the last place i thought to look but ill give it ago, i ordered some from lax ammo and it came out to 20 a box shipping included so not that bad

Fishermans has a pretty good selection when we are not in this drought. I am lucky out here in Beaverton I drive 2 miles and on that little trip I pass 2 Bi marts, fishremans, Dicks, Big 5, and the Gun broker. I used to use that to find the gun I wanted. Now I can go on a trip to all of the above and come home empty handed more often than not. Used to be I just stopped by all but Dicks and Big 5 to see who had the best sale on ammo not to see if I was lucky enough to grab one box.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top