JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have about 400 rounds at the store up here in Sequim
I think she hit the wrong button,but would like to sell the 5 year supply.
And another shop up here has a bunch. guessing he hit the wrong link too

I was just at Fisherman's on Hayden Island (near Dick's and MOR Furniture). They had a bunch of boxes of 38 Super.

Id like to find some where close that carries .38 super ammo i will eventually get into reloading but thats not in the cards for me right now

I keep seeing it at Fishermans in Tigard. I am always ticked because I get a moment of excitement that its 38 special to practice with my Ruger. Then look closer and its super.

Thanks guys fishermans is really the last place i thought to look but ill give it ago, i ordered some from lax ammo and it came out to 20 a box shipping included so not that bad

Fishermans has a pretty good selection when we are not in this drought. I am lucky out here in Beaverton I drive 2 miles and on that little trip I pass 2 Bi marts, fishremans, Dicks, Big 5, and the Gun broker. I used to use that to find the gun I wanted. Now I can go on a trip to all of the above and come home empty handed more often than not. Used to be I just stopped by all but Dicks and Big 5 to see who had the best sale on ammo not to see if I was lucky enough to grab one box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top