JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is the joke the people with 10 posts suddenly showing up selling PMags for $60 or the people actually buying them or those people mocking them?

Sounds like three correct answers to me...

I'm getting a bit tired of the joke threads in the classifieds. Can we please get a thread cleanup and delete some of this crap?

Really? Cause I'm getting tired of seeing the classifieds plugged up with everybodys overpriced AR15s!

However, I have added about 20 members to my ignore list so far....

I hadn't considered that approach. Might have to try that...

I figure when I sell something then the price gougers won't be able to make money off of me. Would rather have whatever I sell go to actual shooters or people that won't try to screw people when the opportunity arises.

inflated pricing, or not, the large retailers/mailorder houses have not stock, out of stock, most with no-back order...
I place a multicase order last weekend for powder and got an email reply today that they are out till next year, closing early for holidays, and try reordering next year , merry xmas...

Thus I would say asking verses getting is still Econ 101..

inflated pricing, or not, the large retailers/mailorder houses have not stock, out of stock, most with no-back order...
I place a multicase order last weekend for powder and got an email reply today that they are out till next year, closing early for holidays, and try reordering next year , merry xmas...

Thus I would say asking verses getting is still Econ 101..

A bit off topic - but Fisherman's Marine in Tigard had *some* powder left on their shelves, along with brass in some rifle and pistol calibers. I'm not a reloader, so I can't tell you exactly what powders, but they had jars of powder none the less.

everyone chill out -relax there will be no ban. If there was a ban it would be war and the national guard would throw the gates to the arms dumps open for WE THE PEOPLE and then we will have all the p-mags and explosives we need

way too much thread crapping going on. All it does it keep the jacked up posts at the top... If people want to slam the seller than send them a pm and dont bury everyone elses legit ad under all the junk.
I agree that there is a lot of blown out pricing and it sucks, but keeping those posts bumped is not good. Although they can be entertaining to read.

way too much thread crapping going on. All it does it keep the jacked up posts at the top... If people want to slam the seller than send them a pm and dont bury everyone elses legit ad under all the junk.
I agree that there is a lot of blown out pricing and it sucks, but keeping those posts bumped is not good. Although they can be entertaining to read.

It shouldnt be bumjping the adds,I thought the op was the only one that could bump.

It shouldnt be bumjping the adds,I thought the op was the only one that could bump.

A bunch of you miss all the discussion months ago about the "Illegal" bumping and the remedy brought about by our fearless leader? Where you been?

I see all kinds of garbage posted here all the time. I use the scroll wheel, or that little slide bar on right side of the screen to pass right on by.

Pee and moan, pee and moan.

Maybe you should have to be a contributor ($$$) to the site to post ads... Anyone can read them but only members can post. I like that, make some money for NWF out of all the noobs posting ads :cigar:

I've always wandered what would happen in the case of civil war. Would the military follow our so called leaders orders or stand behind American citizens. I wander when we will be on the news in other countries showing our discontent for our joke of a government.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top