JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if I was the only one that got my hopes up when the tula brass max showed up a couple months back thinking that imported rounds are going to save us? It seems as if the import stuff is no longer. I have not heard of wallyworld getting any lately and to prove this we all know we would see some on the ammo classifieds for double price, but I haven't seen it.
With that said, I did get my hopes up thinking the imports will keep us in the range but that has been shot down indeed. Did any one else get their hopes up as well?

I am not certain if the Import ammo will happen. The Small arms treaty which recently passed may have killed the importing of cheap Russian ammo/ Brazilian too.

I waited outside Sportsman's Warehouse from 6:00am until they opened at 9:00am last Thursday and they had Tulammo 7.62x39 in the same quantities as they had Federal 5.56... it just all sold out by 11:00am due to the line of 100+ people there.

In fact, the shelves (At customer service. They don't bother to stock the regular shelves) looked refreshingly stocked.

I would wager if they stocked like that and people didn't swarm them and clear out their inventory, they would have fully stocked shelves like old times in 2-3 weeks.

Russia has multiple and massive ammo factories and should be able to supply the entire US market all by themselves. Klinton cut us of from Chinese ammo. This is nothing new, people, they are just tightening the screws

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top