JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding the name change, it seems to me that if you were leaving a forum that doesn't allow you to delete posts, the next best thing might be to change your username so that your posts are no longer associated with that name.
Stop with the irrefutable logic, will ya? I always side with the "nefarious operatives/conspiracy theory" argument...

P.S.

I interfaced with Cate, and she is NOT coming back ever, now way, no how. She's still very peeved about how she was treated by a few members and mods. Sooooooo, she's DONE!

Sorry. :s0092:

I also enjoyed reading Cate's posts where she listed her perspective on a variety of topics and I too had been wondering regarding her whereabouts. I was especially fond of her knowledge of knives and blades and I researched a few that she mentioned that I was not aware of...
I am not surprised that she might enjoy participating in a forum that is more moderated / toned-down than this particular website. I also recall threads where she was on the receiving end of derisive comments...
It seems to me that Cate may have grownup during a time that placed a higher value on personal manners and decorum at all times regardless of what you thought inside...
I just hope she is in good health and doing well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top