JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nobody has an FN 5.7, or Sig p320, or Tavor, or M&P Core,or PM30, or scorpion, or anything different. i had all those that i sold in CA for what i paid for them to not rip anyone off thinking "i can buy another one in Washington. there are no gunshops worth a damn near me anyhow. and cabela's has a say the p320 but none of the rest and it takes forever to process the paperwork? if it wasn't for the capacity difference i should of kept my CA guns. unreal....

sorry, every state ive moved into i buy a gun to celebrate, there's crap here? what a buttonless AR? yawn.is there any good shops within an hour or two at least?

Have you tried West Coast Armory North? They are in South Everett on Airport way. Just west of Evergreen way. On the south side of the street. They even have an indoor range. Just a suggestion.

There's a vendor on this site in Bellevue, I think, Low Price Guns or something? Never been there so can't say much. Also, Anacortes Gun Shop in Anacortes. Seem to remember they had a decent selection but it's been a while... I suppose you could always call them first to see what they have before making the drive.

Local range. Can't get me a M&P C.O.R.E. , CZ Scorpion, no 10mm P220, and what shocked me most of all they said "none of their distributors" had any Sig P320's in any color/caliber etc. i don't even think they looked because they didn't ask "full size, compact, 9mm, 40, 45 etc". really let me down.

Whats up with all these mixed rules? Another shop had the Scorpion but I can't buy a gun for 90 days so it establishes "residence"? wtf? never had that come up even in Comiefornia. Even there once you had a utility bill or vehicle registration and picture ID/License you could do it that day... Didn't experience it in Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Komiefornia but it happens here in WA? shocked me for sure.

Have you tried West Coast Armory North? They are in South Everett on Airport way. Just west of Evergreen way. On the south side of the street. They even have an indoor range. Just a suggestion.

Get a Washington CPL; which should eliminate your wait time. The residency requirement might into play here too.

one shop said the 90 day "residency" is part of your CPL as well and i won't be able to get that then later either.

im not getting any straight answers from the shops, everything is contradicting the previous shop or poster.

proof of residency? in CA that was a utility bill or car registration. Got a lease agreement, vehicle registration,PUD water bill and Xfinity cable all to this address.

this is ridiculous to be honest, other than the "Safe Handgun List" i think washington just may be more complicated

West Coast Armory North is way over priced and less than helpful staff.

Precise Shooter in Lynwood has great prices on some unique guns.
Lynwood Gun in Lynwood are kind of expensive but tolerable I suppose, if they have what you're looking for.
Skagit Arms in Burlington has a decent selection and competitive prices.
Skagit Shooting Sports in Burlington is kind of pricey but a nice shop.

There are more but those few just come quickly to mind.

As far as comparing Washington to Cali, you can have their rules back if you like. I wouldn't trade places on my life. It's probably those same relaxed policies and credential requirements that's created the immigration mess down there. Don't get me wrong, Washington has been implementing their own form of stupidity up here(594 comes to mind) but we are nor at the Cali level yet and I'm hoping we never get there.

Be patient. Good things in life sometimes take time...

My question is why did you sell any of your guns in the first place?
All you have to do is get new full capacity mags.
There was no legal reason to sell them ,just bring them to WA.o_O

My question is why did you sell any of your guns in the first place?
All you have to do is get new full capacity mags.
There was no legal reason to sell them ,just bring them to WA.o_O
Because I am still a hardcore CA political active member of the 2a. Couldn't get the Scorpion and others i have on my list there anyhow. once those guns leave CA, due to the "Safe gun list" and the closing of the "Single Shot Exemption" really left CA shooters in a bad spot. So i left the guns that you couldn't get back in there to keep the fight up with my fellow 2a militia... I made no money off any of them I sold because i help anyone and everyone i can with the 2a to get more on "our side" so to speak.

I wanted to use that money also to get into stuff i can't get there like the CZ Skorpion, 10mm P220,some basic Sigs and higher end CZ's

I know I've said this before, but check out Lynnwood Gun and precise shooter- both in lynnwood, less than a 30 min drive from where you're living (south Everett if I remember correctly?). I saw some nice cz's in both places pretty recently. (I even seem to remember seeing a scorpion in lynnwood gun, but maybe it was a clone)
talk with Tiffany, the owner, in lynnwood gun, she'll let you know the laws regarding residency and gun purchases. She is usually the most knowledgable person I know about the ins and outs of the local firearms regulations, and is always willing to explain them.

Going down there today.

I need to find an FFL who knows wtf is really going on because ive gotten way too many different answers and i don't want to break any laws on either side.

Going to talk to Tiffany. but going to check out the other shop as well to see what they sell.

I know I've said this before, but check out Lynnwood Gun and precise shooter- both in lynnwood, less than a 30 min drive from where you're living (south Everett if I remember correctly?). I saw some nice cz's in both places pretty recently. (I even seem to remember seeing a scorpion in lynnwood gun, but maybe it was a clone)
talk with Tiffany, the owner, in lynnwood gun, she'll let you know the laws regarding residency and gun purchases. She is usually the most knowledgable person I know about the ins and outs of the local firearms regulations, and is always willing to explain them.

Well I went to both today. She wasn't there at Lynwood but from the looks of what they carry and their website of stock and prices i am pretty sure its going to be my "Go To" Store.

After i left there I went to Precise Shooter and the guy behind the counter was very nice, I think my questions made him nervous and he basically asked why i wanted a gun? lol... good to ask but i found it funny after i thought about it. They are hiring if anyone is interested. If i could just work behind the counter with a stool to sit on a little (bad back issues) then i would of applied in a hot second. From his info the paper license was fine (which honestly shocked me), 10 day wait on handguns, instant background for long guns and instant would be for both if you have a CCW or CPL or whatever its called up here (Conceal carry permit).

It is called a CPL for Concealed Pistol License. Stop in the local Sheriff's Office or City Cop shop you live in and ask them how to get a CPL.....new resident, yadda, yadda. If you gotta wait 90 days to establish residency then they would tell you that. Washington is SHALL issue, not may or might. Most GS are going to err on the side of caution.
CPL, get it as soon as you can, but then you already knew that.:D
Brutus Out

Don't waste time and money looking. Get online. Find what you want, and buy it.
In my experiences, when I want something that their suppliers are out of, which was always the case, cut the middle man.
You get what you want online. MANY times much cheaper anyway

:s0159:

As an example, I wanted a SIG P938. My LGS was out and could not get. The shops that did have them in stock, wanted $650+ I found what I wanted for $519/shipped. I don't feel the least bit non-supportive to the LGS anymore

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top