JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Completely random place to buy men's clothing, but H&M which is a ladies shop has very well priced components to piece a suit together. Most are fairly well fitted off the get go, requiring little to no tailoring, which my wife has done for me if needed. One downside is they don't really have larger sizes, so if your rounder than most. Not a good option.

No more suits for me ever again but Men's warehouse will put a leather patch on the inside of your suit jacket where you carry a pistol outside the waistband so that it does not catch on the suit jacket. That's a nice service if you plan to carry with the suit

Believe it or not I've scored a couple of nice suits from Burlington in the past.

I can't decide if the suit makes me look good, or the other way around..... :D

4653D1FD-907F-45E6-951E-20DAC89F2242.jpeg

All of my suits came from Nordstrom but that was because my mom worked there as a seamstress (one step below a tailor). Couldn't beat the discount and free alterations!

But as an aside, you couldn't beat their customer service - you could return something that was clearly worn without any questions asked.

The Rack has great deals if you're not concerned about the latest fad.

Wacky cocktail party suit...Goodwill. Something between Hugh Hefner and used car salesman chic. Job hunting... Men's Warehouse or similar where you can get off the rack and altered.

For serious bubblegum like tragic life events, weddings (which can fall under tragic life events depending), fine dining, clubbing with Russian badasses, obscure acts of espionage, convincing the Ferrari dealership to let you test drive the latest and greatest, and just looking your best because dammit, image matters even at IHOP at 3 am after a 4 day full on Hunter S Thompson bender, go hand selected fabrics lovingly crafted to the exacting specifications by top designers from London, Milan, Tokyo or New York. Said fabrics will then be used to craft a hand made masterpiece by an 80 year Vietnamese tailor who learned his craft pirating images from Broad Street and similar shops using only the most obscure and yet sought after techniques, stitches and cuts to create something that looks so simple and yet so sophisticated that it will elevate your Feung Shuei to unimaginable states of harmony such that your bald spot and crooked teeth (not to mention that limp from a high school skiing accident that has you listing distinctly to the right) only serve to highlight the sheer James Bond elan of your mighty-fine garment.

I like cargo shorts and a t-shirt, but every man needs a suit.

YMMV

I haven't worn a suit in a gorillion years, but I used to buy them at Macy's, Nordstroms and Nordstroms Rack. Sales were always a good time to stock up.

Accessories, shoes, sweaters, the more traditional brands, etc. the same places as well.

Now my only white shirt is a T-shirt with a Crusader Cross & Infidel on it. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top