JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, been snooping around this site for a while now. Figured I should contribute at some point. :). Came across this site while searching to further my knowledge of the original Detonics company. I've collected 8 of them and have finally taken the deep dive in learning all I can about their history. I'm happy to have stumbled across such a great site.

I was searching for a good FFL and Google led me here. I found many recommended places on this forum. Enjoyed reading all the comments and browsing the classifieds. I thought to myself why have I not joined this years ago? I guess better late than never.

I was searching for a good FFL and Google led me here. I found many recommended places on this forum. Enjoyed reading all the comments and browsing the classifieds. I thought to myself why have I not joined this years ago? I guess better late than never.
Welcome aboard, when you're ready introduce yourself in the new members section.

Word of mouth/internet search for shooting spots;
A buddy at work told me about it awhile back, checked it out for the classifieds. Found it again later when searching for a local spot to shoot in Columbia County, recently decided to become a member. Great group, too!

Well, been snooping around this site for a while now. Figured I should contribute at some point. :). Came across this site while searching to further my knowledge of the original Detonics company. I've collected 8 of them and have finally taken the deep dive in learning all I can about their history. I'm happy to have stumbled across such a great site.
Very interesting pistols, I inherited one from my father.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top