JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, been snooping around this site for a while now. Figured I should contribute at some point. :). Came across this site while searching to further my knowledge of the original Detonics company. I've collected 8 of them and have finally taken the deep dive in learning all I can about their history. I'm happy to have stumbled across such a great site.

I was searching for a good FFL and Google led me here. I found many recommended places on this forum. Enjoyed reading all the comments and browsing the classifieds. I thought to myself why have I not joined this years ago? I guess better late than never.

I was searching for a good FFL and Google led me here. I found many recommended places on this forum. Enjoyed reading all the comments and browsing the classifieds. I thought to myself why have I not joined this years ago? I guess better late than never.
Welcome aboard, when you're ready introduce yourself in the new members section.

Word of mouth/internet search for shooting spots;
A buddy at work told me about it awhile back, checked it out for the classifieds. Found it again later when searching for a local spot to shoot in Columbia County, recently decided to become a member. Great group, too!

Well, been snooping around this site for a while now. Figured I should contribute at some point. :). Came across this site while searching to further my knowledge of the original Detonics company. I've collected 8 of them and have finally taken the deep dive in learning all I can about their history. I'm happy to have stumbled across such a great site.
Very interesting pistols, I inherited one from my father.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top