JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I was searching for some Shelf clips for my gun safe on google and I stumbled into this Group, Reading your rules for members, I thought this must be a good fit for me.

I discovered this website while searching for some information on Oregon and guns. I've been on the Ruger Form for some time, mostly on the political section and threads on the various Ruger firearms I have. This forum looks closer to home in that I live in Medford and am one of those rare critters in Oregon, a certified President Trump fan and a strong conservative. We're trying to hold the southern border down here in the last bastion against the CA invasion.

I discovered this website while searching for some information on Oregon and guns. I've been on the Ruger Form for some time, mostly on the political section and threads on the various Ruger firearms I have. This forum looks closer to home in that I live in Medford and am one of those rare critters in Oregon, a certified President Trump fan and a strong conservative. We're trying to hold the southern border down here in the last bastion against the CA invasion.

Welcome & FYI:

Medford OR, ANDERSON BUTTE RECREATION APPRECIATION DAY JUNE 15th

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I heard about Northwest Firearms from a gun salesman at Sportsmen's Warehouse. He was told about it from another gun buyer that had been in the store the day before.

A friend of mine and member directed me to your forum. thanks

Stumbled upon the site trying to locate a local shooting spot in Columbia County.

Happy to report I found more than I was looking for!

Basically I just happened upon it.

I heard about Northwest Firearms from a gun salesman at Sportsmen's Warehouse. He was told about it from another gun buyer that had been in the store the day before.

Welcome. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top