JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Just stumbled on to your website while searching for info on my Indian Arms Corp 380.

I am interested in selling this pistol. I understand it's a limited production item (1975-77). Mine has been fired less than 30 times; I'm the original owner.

Can you provide info on how your classified sales works for someone located in Louisiana?
How does the transfer of funds and merchandise typically work?

Thanks in advance,
George Benton

A friend of mine suggested I drop by and give y'all a look-see. I did and thought I'd join. I'm not a "forum" type of person but the recent "Antifa" in Seattle post was sent to me so I thought I'd jump on board and see what you're all about. I'm a blue collar Lewis County, WA conservative who's a Second Amendment advocate (at least), a gun owner, re-loader, "bubba range/pit" target shooter and an outdoors enthusiast. Retired, married 40 plus years, grandpa, father, uncle, brother, friend, veteran (U.S. Army 72-75). Raised in Washington State. My parents moved us here in 1956 after we got back stateside from Formosa.

A friend of mine suggested I drop by and give y'all a look-see. I did and thought I'd join. I'm not a "forum" type of person but the recent "Antifa" in Seattle post was sent to me so I thought I'd jump on board and see what you're all about. I'm a blue collar Lewis County, WA conservative who's a Second Amendment advocate (at least), a gun owner, re-loader, "bubba range/pit" target shooter and an outdoors enthusiast. Retired, married 40 plus years, grandpa, father, uncle, brother, friend, veteran (U.S. Army 72-75). Raised in Washington State. My parents moved us here in 1956 after we got back stateside from Formosa.
Welcome aboard, thank you for your service.

Nice. I live in Marysville, it's becoming the new Seattle lite lite, Everett being Seattle lite.. Gotta move further out apparently
I just got here myself too Ryan. Welcome. I know the feeling. We jumped ship out of my home town in Thurston County because of the... well, we just decided to move to a quieter, less busy area.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top