JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Hi Joe

I found this forum by doing a websearch for west coast shooters forums. Full disclosure...I joined to post in the classified sections. I own a small gunshop in Massachusetts and am looking for preban items to sell to my customers. I hope that is ok.

Respectfully,
David Hilf
Saxonville Armory

I came across this site whIle searching the Web for the compressed length required to properly measure a Glock 19 recoil spring.

I was directed to a post here. While I still have yet to find the spring length requirement, I have found a great resource for the shooter. Thanks for putting this site together!

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

I was looking for some Oregon blm maps, Some how ended up here. Looked like a site with a lot of information, So I became a member. Thanks NFA

Was googling opposition to HB 1134 and SB 5050 and came across your site. Joined within moments...

Discussion with a Portland General Electric manager that had knowledge of the US Forest Service and Northwest Firearms efforts and message on Responsible Recreational Public land shooting. He thought our companies product would be a good useful tool in this effort.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top